The Fisk Defense

Not sure if I’m missing something but just noticed in a match against Riri, Wasp, and a loaner Shuri that according to Fisk’s purple it should be draining yellow but was draining AP from blue instead. I would even change targets and it would always say yellow but would drain blue. Anyone else having a similar problem?

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,169 Chairperson of the Boards
    You sure you were readying that description clearly?

It says it drains 'X' AP in the enemies strongest color and generates 'Y' Yellow for you.

Maybe you were just reading the Yellow part and thinking it drained it when that's what it generates for you.

KGB
  • Bruinsfan17
    Bruinsfan17 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Perhaps. I could have sworn it said Yellow inside the brackets that tells you their strongest color but haven't noticed it again since that one game. Maybe I was mistaken.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sometimes when there's a tie for Strongest Colour, the game seems to use different tie-breakers for different purposes or something. Results in stuff like this where it will display one colour as strongest, but then process things as tho the other tied colour is actually stronger.
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    Honestly, what does it matter? Fisk is my highest buffed character for this event and he's so bad after his rework the only reason I can find to use him is as a meat shield for buffed Thano5.

Sorry, I'm venting, much like Fisk does with his black ability, "Pull My Finger."
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Honestly, what does it matter? Fisk is my highest buffed character for this event and he's so bad after his rework the only reason I can find to use him is as a meat shield for buffed Thano5.

Sorry, I'm venting, much like Fisk does with his black ability, "Pull My Finger."
    Not to derail the convo too much, but I know what you mean. I was able to use him barely before the rework cuz I only had 5 in black, then post rework I couldn't use him cuz I'm not wasting my better count downs to use his mediocre ability 
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Sometimes when there's a tie for Strongest Colour, the game seems to use different tie-breakers for different purposes or something. Results in stuff like this where it will display one colour as strongest, but then process things as tho the other tied colour is actually stronger.

This. This is exactly what's happening.
    I've noticed that when only Maggia are left his skill says "blue" for enemies strongest color. First couple of times I used it I noticed it wasn't depleting their blue, so I started paying attention. That's when I noticed it was depleting yellow every time.
    My problem is that if there's a strongest color tie it should either choose one randomly or match what it says. Not take the other one all dozen+ times. As bad as Muscle's Threaten is the other Maggia's yellows are weak but all their blues are bad news.