Fun boosted Thanos game for Prodigal Son PVE

shartattack
shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
How many characters from your roster can you down?  I started from the top of my roster, and downed 33 by the end of my morning clears, shortly after my end of sub 1 grind.  I am going to start from the bottom of my roster tomorrow and try to get past 50.

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Or you could do the reverse and make a song about it.

X = Number of characters in your roster
    *to the tune of 99 bottles of beer on the wall

(X) characters on my roster, (X) characters.
    Fire Court Death, Another (1 or 2) down.
    (X -1 or 2) characters on my roster.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    My roster is a digital graveyard 
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe I'll try that tonight. Didn't use him outside of his essential node when i started. 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seven days...
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Daiches said:
    I literally decimated my roster during clears. 19 characters down and one at 20% health.
    I wish I could like this a boatload more times for precision use of both "literally" and "decimated".
  • robertbah
    robertbah Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    evade420 said:
    I have 10 dupe 1* widows and yelena's for this very reason.
    Thanos kills them with court death every match but the dupe gets automatically added to your team for the next round and they only take 3mins to revive once downed so you never have to mess around with picking characters from your roster,  saves a bunch of time especially when grinding /tapping pve
    3min? It took them 5 mins to revive. 
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2018
    robertbah said:
    evade420 said:
    Thanos kills them with court death every match but the dupe gets automatically added to your team for the next round and they only take 3mins to revive once downed so you never have to mess around with picking characters from your roster,  saves a bunch of time especially when grinding /tapping pve
    Pretty sure it's 3min at level 1? At any rate If you have enough of them it doesn't matter anyways

Edit: just checked level 1 MBW and YELENA take 3min and 30seconds to revive
  • robertbah
    Not sure why mbw is so special. All 1* I checked is 5min. Anyway, the best one is spiderman’s Purple. I also have tons of them rostered. Once you cast his purple the match is pretty over.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    When Thanos is boosted, it's like one of those scenes in old Looney Tunes shorts where the character is so hungry, they start to see everyone around them as walking pieces of meat. All of your characters are just big sacks of HP.

That said, the current set of boosted characters makes this PVE a joke even if you don't use Thanos. Peggy suppresses AP and shields everyone to death (3x 10k damage if all the tiles go off); Jessica wipes away enemy specials and protects against all damage; Strange makes mincemeat out of the goons even quicker than usual.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker

:D I don't have enough likes for this thread

I was half asleep the first time I ran the Thanos node and left one of my "real" backup teams equipped. Those poor tinykitties never knew what hit them...

• MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    evade420 said:
    robertbah said:
    evade420 said:
    Pretty sure it's 3min at level 1? At any rate If you have enough of them it doesn't matter anyways

VIP? 
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    "In time you will know what it's like to lose"...(a quarter of your roster to Court Death) :wink:
  • robertbah
    evade420 said:
    robertbah said:
    evade420 said:

VIP? 
    I totally forget about that. I thought that VIP only changes the health regeneration but not the revive time. I guess that I am wrong. lol
    It's a good time to buy VIP then.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    robertbah said:
    evade420 said:
    robertbah said:
    evade420 said:

VIP? 
    I totally forget about that. I thought that VIP only changes the health regeneration but not the revive time. I guess that I am wrong. lol
    It's a good time to buy VIP then.
    Yup I'm VIP that's what it is , I also thought it just sped up the timers good to know 
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    evade420 said:
    This is awesome. Great thinking
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Just use Phoenix, get her killed during the match and let her revive herself with the passive green.