Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
What do you guys like for a team mate for my:

Rag 3/3 LVL 115
Spidey 4/5/2 LVL 100

I have a:
The Hood 5/5/3
Black Widow 4/2/5
Iron Man 2/3/2, they seem to be throwing these our way so I am sure he will be maxed out soon enough.

I am thinking of going with the Hood, I like the idea of the passive stealing AP, and the pistols don't end my turn so it lets me use Yellow for something, plus he adds nice black damage which I don't have with Spider Man and Rag.

Black widow is also an option, but I am not sure what she is like high level.

I kind of like the Ironman yellow ability, though the Blue is so much AP to use, the fights are usually over before I get 20, alternatively, it helps in the instances when I don't need to heal with Spidey.

Comments

• Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'm biased because I have what seems like emotional attachment to my IM 40, but I like him best with that group. I find his recharge helps with spidey, since 9 extra blue AP will keep opponents stunned for a really long time. I also feel like Hood/Widow play much better with a human than with the AI, so might be a little bit more scary on defense (though, from the ones I've played against, I've never thought much of it.)
  • by the cover u got, u prefer the hood,logically.
    but with the same max cover. i prefer IM40. heavy tank, APsupport [ 8AP for 9 red 9 green? is too much ecstasy]
    black wido...too much AP requirement, low health
    the hood, low health, 3rd skill not doing so much in quick battle
  • From a defensive perspective, iron man. He's got a ton of hp, people find count down tiles annoying, he'll make spidey super annoying. I think people would likely skip you.

For attacking purposes, iron man works ok. I think the widow would be stronger though. She's got a sick purple skill, and ragnarok should help her charge green fairly quickly. Her sniper shot hits like a truck and gains tiles, so yeah...

Best bet> you seem like you've got some cash. Do both. Kill with widow and when you're getting off or retaliations start, switch to iron man.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just got my 5th green for Widow and the sniper shot is making the tournament a heck of a lot more fun since it wipes out the other team in one shot.

Anyone been using her in regular play with a maxed out Rag that reads the forums? I don't find the team particularly impressive when I play against them, but then again the AI is not as smart as a player.
  • Clint wrote:
    Just got my 5th green for Widow and the sniper shot is making the tournament a heck of a lot more fun since it wipes out the other team in one shot.

Anyone been using her in regular play with a maxed out Rag that reads the forums? I don't find the team particularly impressive when I play against them, but then again the AI is not as smart as a player.

I usually run that team when I don't have a guest character. What you do is you match reds, get everybody to the 2kish HP range (depends on the level of your grey suit) using rag's red, then when you have enough green AP throw out the sniper rifle and watch everything die.