Sentry ignores protect tiles [Solved]

Ptahhotep
Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
When I used a team up of Sentry’s World Rupture the self damage Was not reduced by my protect tiles.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    The same issue with Thanos confused me for a while when I was newer, too. Self damage or own team damage is never reduced by your Protect tiles. It also won't trigger effects like 3* Hulk's Anger or 3* Captain Marvel's Energy Absorption. Fortunately, it's also not increased by Strike tiles, regardless of whose team they're on.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    The same issue with Thanos confused me for a while when I was newer, too. Self damage or own team damage is never reduced by your Protect tiles. It also won't trigger effects like 3* Hulk's Anger or 3* Captain Marvel's Energy Absorption. Fortunately, it's also not increased by Strike tiles, regardless of whose team they're on.
    wait. (ok forgive me cuz its been a while since i did this) i ran Carol and sentry and had a strike tile out and she buffed the strike tile each time as well as the damage being amplified each time sentry's tile went off.
  • TPF Alexis
    The Strikes should buff the damage done to the opposing team, but not your own. The countdowns going off absolutely trigger her yellow passive, and that can get hilariously awesome.
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    The Strikes should buff the damage done to the opposing team, but not your own. The countdowns going off absolutely trigger her yellow passive, and that can get hilariously awesome.
    I believe I see where I misread what you wrote. The tiles do not increase the damage done to self only opposing side 
  • TPF Alexis
    Exactly. Almost nothing affects damage you do to yourself or your own team.