Forum not allowing posting because of the Privacy Certified ESRB graphic [Fixed]

Moon Roach
Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

The graphic is in the footer, making it more intrusive.

The post, save draft etc buttons are not visible.  If I add just one more line to this, the buttons disappear...

[Edit] There's kind of a workaround if you tab from the text box and know how many times to tab.  Except it's the very last tab before hitting the D3 logo at the top, so it's a complete rectal pain of a lot of tabbing then shift-tab, or a lot of shift-tabbing.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Go into developer mode for our browser and select the footer element and set display:none. 
    Or if you're using adblocker, simply block the image. Otherwise, resize the window so it's much taller
  • Moon Roach
    edited February 2018
    Pongie said:
    Go into developer mode for our browser and select the footer element and set display:none. 
    Or if you're using adblocker, simply block the image. Otherwise, resize the window so it's much taller

All good suggestions, except I shouldn't have to do any of that.

[edit] Well mercy me, it's no longer showing, and I didn't have to do any of that..

• Moon Roach

And it's back, but now hides only the bottom 2/3 or so of the buttons.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. As is apparent, we are currently working on adding the required ESRB logo to our website. We will try to make the integration process as quick as possible, while we are adjusting the dimensions and orientation of the web-page footer. We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Moon Roach

No development or test copy of the forum website?

:jaw drop emoji:

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    We've just added a temporary solution! It's not the prettiest, but hopefully the web developers we work with are able to make it look a bit nicer later on down the road. For now though, players should be able to continue posting comments without having the footer blocking buttons.
  • Moon Roach

I guess that the In Game purchases logo will be coming soon?

https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/27/17057978/esrb-loot-crate-box-in-game-purchases-label