Any guess on new booster packs?

broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
It's patch day.
If they follow the recent trend their will probably be a new booster pack today.
For refresher:
Pack 1 (Starter) - https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70133/marvel-puzzle-quest-starter-pack-updated-1-25-18#latest
Pack 2 (SCL4) - https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70228/s-h-i-e-l-d-clearance-level-4-bundle-1-29-18#latest
Pack 3 (SCL5) - https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70425/r146-release-notes-2-12-18#latest

So will we get another of these packs today?
What will it be called?  SCL6?  Veteran Pack?
What will cost?  What will be in it? 
What should it cost?  What should be in?

Discuss.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

That would be convenient since my intercepts just ran out. On the other hand... the last one had eighteen Three-star covers I Believe. Cover-wise, I would expect some fourstar covers in the next offer. How many and for who? We'll have to wait and see...

Anyway, it will probably be expensive. Can't see them staying at the $20 bundle level much longer...

• broll
    Quebbster said:

That would be convenient since my intercepts just ran out. On the other hand... the last one had eighteen Three-star covers I Believe. Cover-wise, I would expect some fourstar covers in the next offer. How many and for who? We'll have to wait and see...

Anyway, it will probably be expensive. Can't see them staying at the $20 bundle level much longer...

I'm thinking it would probably be a 4* or more also.  I'm also thinking it would probably be characters that were in the fan favorites vault last anniversary.  Not sure if they'd do a few covers for few or a lot for one or two of them or somewhere in between.  

I also could see them bumping this up to the $50 range, but I would rather it stay at $20.

I hope this one includes some CP and or LTs.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    36 3* covers for $50. Enjoy! 
  • cschwinge
    cschwinge Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    I'd assume (and hoping) it will stay at $20 or under.

Since the goal seems to be to encourage people to use HP after they buy these, 4* covers might be in there. But I'm expecting a bigger spread of 3*. IE, 3 covers for each of 8 3*s. 
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    New pack is out in Steam

Prices is aroud $23 USD
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    update is live now
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    ursopro said:
    New pack is out in Steam

Prices is aroud $23 USD

I wish it were 4* Grocket instead Gamora, then 3* Gamora instead of 3* Grocket.. this way everyone can start being Strike tile happy with this bundle!

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    £22!!!!! Hahahaha. No thanks. 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    IT COSTS 28€ ON IOS???
    I saw a Steam SS of 23€ And 22$ mobile SS.
    Why does it cost 20% more? That makes no sense, @Brigby

The EU iOS store markup is normally only 10%. Why is this more than 20%???
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi @Daiches. While there are times when we may adjust pricing due to fluctuations in exchange rates, sometimes the various platforms themselves will adjust it as well (typically based on region), and in those cases that is unfortunately out of our control. Apologies for the confusion.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone seeing this on iOS?  Not noticing it yet.
  • broll
    Yes it’s there on iOS. 
    Make sure download the latest version R147. 
    Youhave to be SR 27 or higher to see it. 
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    $34.99 AU on Android.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Just got the update and offer this morning (7 hours ago)
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    €23,99 on Steam and €24,99 on Android. Keeps me amazed. So basically Google wants an € more than Valve.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    ursopro said:
    New pack is out in Steam

Prices is aroud $23 USD

I wish it were 4* Grocket instead Gamora, then 3* Gamora instead of 3* Grocket.. this way everyone can start being Strike tile happy with this bundle!

I wish it was Grocket as well.. then I could champ him and let him hang out with Medusa and Gamo4a like all the kool kids do