Intercepts overlap?

Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

So I am not quite up-to-date about SHIELD intercepts... You are supposed to get them for four weeks after a purchase, regardless of the size, right?

The thing is that my last purchase was the starter pack offer in late January, and by my Count it has been more than four weeks and I am still getting intercepts. Since it was a limited time offer it hadn't been four weeks since my purchase Before that though, so maybe I have been credited a few extra Days from that purchase?

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor

I think you get them for a month after purchase.

I guess if you bought the starter pack on Jan. 29, you'll get intercepts until either the end of February or early March, depending on how exactly they calculate a month. (either +1 month or +31 days)

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Starfury said:

I think you get them for a month after purchase.

I guess if you bought the starter pack on Jan. 29, you'll get intercepts until either the end of February or early March, depending on how exactly they calculate a month. (either +1 month or +31 days)

It's 28 days normally. Same length as a VIP. It's their standard month for a PVP cycle too (10 season events + 2 offseason = 4 weeks, 28 days).
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    FYI, Bonus Rewards (formerly known as Intercepts) are active for 30 days after a purchase, not 28.  If you chain VIPs you are, in a sense, trading the two remaining days of BRs for the 1CP.  

Edit:  this 30 day period is stated in the in-game help area under “What are bonus rewards?” 

The active period doesn’t “stack” so you can’t, say, spend 1.99 on 5 days in a row and be good for 150ish day’s. But the cycle resets every purchase.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did buy on January 25th I Believe, and yesterday was February 25th. Can't recall getting any intercepts today, so there may be something to the "one month" theory. If it is true then buying in February would be a worse deal since it is only 28 Days long... maybe I will wait until March 1st to do my next purchase and see if the intercepts end on March 29th och April 1st...
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    I did buy on January 25th I Believe, and yesterday was February 25th. Can't recall getting any intercepts today, so there may be something to the "one month" theory. If it is true then buying in February would be a worse deal since it is only 28 Days long... maybe I will wait until March 1st to do my next purchase and see if the intercepts end on March 29th och April 1st...

Oh right, I got the announcements for the starter pack and the second pack mixed up. Jan 29 was the date the second pack was made available.