Invincible Vampire Tokens RTO White Node [Fixed in 2.6]

Options
Kyphonis
Kyphonis Posts: 36 Just Dropped In

Just wanted to report an odd bug that I had come up today. 

Occurred during: Race for Orazca

Node: white node

Planeswalker: Dovin Baan

Benefit: Myself, the player

What happened was I had set out some lifelink vampire tokens off of the card “Queen’s Recruits” (or similar name) and was blocking with them and just ticking my life down for the objective with “Axis if Mortality”. During these turns the opponent swung multiple times into the tokens and should have killed them, but they lived. I didn’t notice the first time as I thought they must have lived with 1 HP, but as this happened a few more times it was clear it was bugged. 

Initially I only had played: “Axis of Mortality”; “Gideon’s Defeat”; “Insidious Will” and “Queen’s Recruits” as far as I can recall.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Tagged:

Comments

• Kyphonis
    Kyphonis Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So, I figured out how the vampire’s refused to die. They had lifelink, and before they were destroyed the node buff pumped them by 1 toughness on the life gain trigger. The enemy units died, they live with 1 toughness and seemed unkillable. 

@Brigby might just be a trigger stack error then, but if intended...oh boy that seems so abuseable.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options

Hi @Kyphonis I'm compiling a comprehensive list of all Ixalan bug reports to be sent to the development team today. I will be sure to include this issue on that list as well. Thanks for the info!

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Update: This bug will be fixed in the upcoming 2.6 update