Heroes for Hire question

Hoho69
Hoho69 Posts: 48
edited February 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
To the Developers a question:

Will silver surfer blue be available to purchase in the Heroes for Hire store before the current 5 star heroes for hire cycle is over?

I was informed in a line conversation that after thano 5 star is finished being offered int he heroes for hire store the next cycle will start, I find that strange since Silver Surfer blue and Black bolt green have not been offered yet. 

Can anyone clarify this?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Silver Surfer and Black Bolt were featured as fivestar essentials before the fivestar Heroes for Hire was introduced.
    As for what happens after Thanos... We don't know. At that point all current fivestar characters have been featured as fivestar essentials, but whether they start the cycle over or continue with the fivestars that were only fivestar essentials when they were in Latest Legends (and thus hasn't been featured as Classic Legends fivestar essentials) remains to be seen.
    I hope it will be a long while before we see 5tar-Lord as fivestar essential again since he is the only Classic fivestar that has been featured twice.
  • Hoho69
    I noticed they repeated star lord 5 star , star lord 5 star came out as a classic legends essential before the heroes for hire and then a second time as a heroes for hire purchase(star lord yellow ).
  • Hoho69
    as for star lord 5, I am waiting for star lord 5 purple to be avaialble for purchase. only one I need to champ star lord 5. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hoho69 said:
    as for star lord 5, I am waiting for star lord 5 purple to be avaialble for purchase. only one I need to champ star lord 5. 
    My Thano5 is 5/5/2.  I'm going to be waiting a long, long time for that last cover...
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hoho69 said:
    My Thano5 is 5/5/2.  I'm going to be waiting a long, long time for that last cover...
    That depends on where your Gamora is at.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Hoho69 said:
    I noticed they repeated star lord 5 star , star lord 5 star came out as a classic legends essential before the heroes for hire and then a second time as a heroes for hire purchase(star lord yellow ).
    Star Lord was offered twice as an accident.

In theory, the first time we see a 5 in HfH, the first cover will be the one available for purchase.  That is what they said they will do.
  • sambrookjm
    Bowgentle said:
    Hoho69 said:
    LVL 289, so still a ways to go there as well.  By comparison, my highest 4-star is X-Force Wolverine, at 295.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Hoho69 said:
    LVL 289, so still a ways to go there as well.  By comparison, my highest 4-star is X-Force Wolverine, at 295.
    BH her, you'll be there in no time.
  • sambrookjm
    Bowgentle said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Hoho69 said:
    BH her, you'll be there in no time.
    Loan me $25, and I can get three covers for her right now...not to mention get a farmed 3-star Rocket and Groot up to 3/3/3. :)