From steam to tablet?

I have been playing MPQ for years on steam. But now my laptop is dying and I have a tablet that works great. Is there any way to switch my roster to my tablet?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nope.

They used to connect steam to other accounts during the steam beta, but that was 4 years ago.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    @Handoftheking26 @Bowgentle While I don't think there is necessarily a guaranteed safe way to connect the account to both Steam and mobile at the same time, if you reach out to Customer Support, they should be able to assist with transferring your account from pc onto your mobile device.

Please note though that this a one-way process, as they will be unable to transfer from a mobile device back over to Steam.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of course, if that is a Windows tablet, rather than running a mobile OS, you should just be able to move the Steam save file(s)?
  • Tucsonjon
    Tucsonjon Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Dayv said:
    Of course, if that is a Windows tablet, rather than running a mobile OS, you should just be able to move the Steam save file(s)?
    If the tablet can run steam, he can continue, or move back and forth, seamlessly. If he launches steam, uses his steam id, installs mpq, and launches the game, he will be right where he left off. No silly training wheels or anything.

Ive played the 'aesthetocyst' account on multiple machines for 3yrs now. All over the country!

Ofc, if it isnt windows or linux, no luck, will have to transfer to android or iOS, whichever it is.
    Same here, i play on all my windows computers and tabets.  You just need to install steam on each and add the device to your steam account.