How are we supposed to hit 400,000,000......

when the fights are only worth 175-200 pts? I get trying new things because everyone is griping about scaling and rubberbanding, but it could have been done on a PvE that didn't contain and new release character. This PvE is a fail so far. People that have put time and effort into their rosters are getting messed over. Let's hope for once the Devs will listen to the collective and make it up to the players. So far none of the changes are for long timers. I understand getting new business, but you have to keep the customers you have too.

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Er, we're currently at 200,000,000 after a day of the sub. Basic math tells us that we can expect to hit 400,000,000 in another day at the current pace. I get that there's a lot of frustrations with the current event, but if you're going to start a thread complaining about the event, your topic should at least be something that's actually an issue.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Er, we're currently at 200,000,000 after a day of the sub. Basic math tells us that we can expect to hit 400,000,000 in another day at the current pace. I get that there's a lot of frustrations with the current event, but if you're going to start a thread complaining about the event, your topic should at least be something that's actually an issue.

Itll take longer than that due to the point scaling being way off for the first few hours, but I still see us hitting it before the end. The question in my mind is when were we supposed to reach it?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    MarvelMan wrote:

Itll take longer than that due to the point scaling being way off for the first few hours, but I still see us hitting it before the end. The question in my mind is when were we supposed to reach it?
    Wasn't the kneejerk 'fix' only at like 20-50M points or so?
  • MarvelMan wrote:

Since the event description mentions two subs, city and tower, I would guess we were/are "supposed" to complete the first sub halfway through, or slightly sooner than halfway through if some main nodes won't be unlocked until the second sub is completed
  • Moved to Event sub forum because the subject is about a current event and belongs in event sub forum.
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Spoit wrote:
    MarvelMan wrote:

Wasn't the kneejerk 'fix' only at like 20-50M points or so?

I believe it was a bit higher than that, but they also doubled down and raised the bar from 200M to 400M.....
  • MarvelMan wrote:
    I believe it was a bit higher than that, but they also doubled down and raised the bar from 200M to 400M.....

From 100M to 400M.
  • elusive
    elusive Posts: 261 Mover and Shaker
    It was 200m, actually.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was in game playing and got "screwed" mid clear, the cleared total was in the 70-millions (like 71 or 73 million I believe) when the point total hit the floor and the goal went up.

Since there are 3 buffed 3* characters and it seems unlikely they would just use patch for each sub, I was thinking there would be 3 phases. That points to them wanting each sub to last 2-2.5 days. The other setup would be 2 subs that run the whole length of the event with the main event repeatable nodes including some essential nodes, in which case they would last closer to 3-3.5 days.