Aliance driven rewards

th4vinci
th4vinci Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
Doing this game with your alliance members makes it more fun, but atm there is only an boss event once a while in which you have to rely on the gameplay of your fellow members. And ofcourse the alliance ranking which gives you also rewards.

It would be nice to also have an alliance progression reward system alongside with your personal progression. It will strengthen the alliance and it will allow good players to invite newbies to  there alliance and help them grow in the game, thus making more MPQ addicts :smile:

The progression could be linked to the CL you enter.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe that normal PvE has alliance placement rewards where it depends on the total scores of your alliance members. Or do you mean the long list of rewards for alliance where it does not depends on your alliance ranking?

I heard they might make boss event a regular thing. Regarding your second paragraph, all D3 need to do is to add alliance progression reward to all or most of the PvEs. However, wouldn't it dilute its uniqueness and make boss events less popular? 

If it is linked to SCL, I wonder how it's going to affect the alliance reward progression point system? I believe that currently all players in boss events face the same level of team and have to play within the same allocated time span.

If 3 members from an alliance chose SCL 3, another 6 chose SCL 6 and the rest chose SCL 8 or 9, are the alliance progression points going to be the same or would it be adjusted to what SCL the players choose? Would it be subjected to misuse/abuse as well depending on how it is coded? 

This idea would be good for players, and if implemented, how are boss events going to stand out from normal PVE? Rewards? CPs? HP? Will the amount of CP/HP/iso8 required be increased in the future since players are able to collect more HP/CPs etc?
  • th4vinci
    th4vinci Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    A boss event would have a unique ladder system, which inlcudes several 4 stars.

What i am suggesting is to have on each PVE event a paralel progression system for the alliance, just like y our personal.

As far as i know  the given points arent linked to a SCL, but only to the rewards you get. So when you choose SCL4, you should get the alliance progression for SCL4 just as your personal progression.

You will get more ISO, so this would go nice alongside  the introduction of the 6* Covers :smiley: