Points issue in Luck Be a Lady sub

This is for the current Meet Rocket & Groot event, SCL9 slice 5. I completed 4 clears of each mission, including all the essentials. All my nodes show 4/6 rewards, and have timers counting down. Yet I only have 17080 points, while the top 20+ players all have identical 17286 points instead. Seems that I am missing some points somehow. Video proof (it's unlisted): https://youtu.be/-wRT1ZzMHWA

Comments

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    I've experienced this before but it was just the once. I did all my clears, including the required nodes, then saw I was a couple hundred points short of everyone else. I went around all the nodes like you did but they were all at 4/6 or 2/4 (there were two wave nodes in that event) so I know I didn't miss anything. It was frustrating because as the day went on I went from being low teens to the low 100s as everyone else got in their initial clears and passed me. Every time I logged into the game and saw my score slipping further & further down I'd go back through all the nodes convinced I'd missed one, but they'd all been cleared properly.

There is a "Roll the Dice" node in the first area ("Meet Rocket & Groot") but I think it's only worth 200 points, not 206 points, and while it would add to your overall score it shouldn't have been included in the "Luck be a Lady" score.

Interestingly, #22 DubbaHuss is 3 points ahead of you and 203 points behind the pack. But perhaps they didn't have the required 5* and hit another node an extra time or two?