New version 2.4.1 available

Options
rafalele
rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
Just now I have downloaded the 2.4.1 version in Android. 

Do not know which are the improvements.

Comments

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I hope it fixes the annoying red notification dot. It keeps saying there is a response to my ticket but I don't have a ticket lol
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ArielSira said:
    I hope it fixes the annoying red notification dot. It keeps saying there is a response to my ticket but I don't have a ticket lol
    No, the red dot is there in main menu without new things on it.
  • ArielSira
    Options
    After going to the non existing ticket (through inbox) the red dot now seems to be gone :)
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    Options
    If it's that how to check support tickets link, the game just sometimes forgets you've read it for no reason whatsoever that I can figure out.
  • ArielSira
    Options
    ...the red dot is back
  • Indymon
    Indymon Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Dowsing Dagger/Lost Vale bug got fixed. Now changes to your cooors instead of your opponents. 

Edit:  I was wrong. Still bugged. Switches between changing to my colors and my opponents colors. 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Release notes say to check D3 but there are no release notes here
  • Iworb
    Iworb Posts: 61 Match Maker
    edited February 2018
    Options
    There's an AI event, so I think they fixed freeze on onode.
  • Tilwin90
    Tilwin90 Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Very nice update :) I did not risk touching any pop-ups thorough the matches (going blind vs. checking objectives was a bit of a nerve wreck), but it sure was a fun event and I'm glad to see the improvements as compared to the original Trials of the Planes. The extra objectives yet reduced stress regarding the number of charges/chances was exactly what I needed for an extra daily event, grind-free, besides the now super dull Training Grounds.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. To my knowledge, the 2.4.1 update was a patch to fix the freeze issue in Across Ixalan.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Since the only purpose of the patch was to fix the Across Ixalan freeze issue, I will be closing this thread, since it already answers the original question presented by the original poster.
This discussion has been closed.