Civil War check in

DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
Quack Fu finished Team Iron Man a little after 34 hours. On to trying to clear Team Cap! 

Comments

• jtmagee
    jtmagee Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    KA Sith is around the same.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Yancy-St.Gang cleared Team Cap in 40 hours (4am EST today). Now we have turned heel and are trying to bring him to justice! We know how you think, Cap; we used to be one of you!
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    GO GO Sith!

It's tough to tell who is going to finish both sides first at the moment
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fluffers finished Team Cap in about 44 hours. Turning focus to Team Iron Man (already on round 4)
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oceans 20 finished Team Cap and now on Round 5 of Team Iron Man. 
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2018
    KA Sith finished team Cap Friday evening 9:13 pm EST; so 33 hr 13 min mark
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    edited February 2018
    **Please remember that all screenshots must be appropriately edited to filter out names/alliances that are not you or your alliance.

Additionally, please make sure all posts are civil and constructive. Don't antagonize each other over placement results that mean nothing in the long run.

Thanks!**
  • madoctor
    Anyone able to finish both sides in current cycle? 22h to go for event
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Junkies3 finished Team Iron Man and currently 2/3 done with Round 6 of Team Cap.
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    How are ppl doing on personal progression? Don’t have energy to do the maths but I don’t think I’ll get both sides.
  • Should be ok to reach all goals but may need to do a few clears in the half last refresh :(
    Axe sentinels will start 8th round of second side on the refresh starting in 15min
  • madoctor
    Rod5 said:
    How are ppl doing on personal progression? Don’t have energy to do the maths but I don’t think I’ll get both sides.
    The refresh in coming in 15 min will give me personal on Team IM. And hopefully finish off ally progression too.
    That would leave 2 more refreshes to finish off personal on Team Cap. I only need one refresh to finish there. So yeah there's little room for error if you need personal and ally progression on both sides
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
  • s9id3r
    s9id3r Posts: 8
    edited February 2018
    Immortal rage
    https://imgur.com/gallery/W4BiY

Added the correct picture 
  • enigo me
    enigo me Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Congratulations KA! We will be back for our title next time :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quack Fu finished both sides just after the most recent refresh with 12 hours to go. We had a slight communication issue between finishing personal progression on Team Iron Man side before switching to Team Cap side, but we still made it. Maybe we'll get it on the previous refresh next time! A big thank you to everyone in Quack Fu, y'all are AWESOME!
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    E done. Personal and alliance, both sides.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    XTREMIS just finished both sides.  
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Skrull Empire has finished both sides.