6th cover for a 5*

I've had the unfortunate luck of getting a 6th cover for my Daredevil (5/2/5) and Green Goblin (5/5/1) in the last week.  I have 6 days left on DD and 12 left on GG.  My Kingpin is at 290, so, pretty much impossible to get him 10 more covers in 5 days, and Sandman in 5/2/5 lvl 100, so that GG cover has no shot.  I thought I remember the consensus was to re-roster those extra covers as opposed to selling them, because, you know, you never know what grace D3 might show in the future.  Is that the way to go or should I just cash in the 2000 ISO for each? 

Comments

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    roster the dupe , you can always sell it later and you will always need the roster slot if you have to buy one.
    another option is to beg a plead with CS to see if they will allow you a one time exception to exchange the DD cover
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Also if either get reworked, you can sell the duplicate for boosted sell rates if the duplicate is rostered.  Worst option is just to just sell for the 2k iso now.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Roster dupe 5*s ...always
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    It hurts, but I just sell them.  I play how I want instead of "optimal" though, so you probably shouldn't listen to me.