Who do I champ Miles, Lockjaw, MEHulk

Options
Ctenko
Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
So I am finally in that zone where ISO has become the limiting factor, And I stopped using the purples and Command points so I can hoard up, and blow the hoard for someone interesting, or as a chance of picking up more covers on the 5* I might want. 

Unfortunately, (or rather very fortunately, but stupidly), I still pop the regular Heroics. As they very rarely give even Three's let alone Fours.

But now I am sitting on a Miles withering away with 5 days to go, A Lockjaw withering with eight days to go, and since we chose Team IM, In about a million points, I'll have a MEHulk freshly at 5/4/4 and a green slowly turning black. I don't think I'll be able to get enough ISO to use all three. All are level 70, and I have about 400k banked. So?

Who should I champ?

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Miles is probably the best character of the three, but it's going to be quite rare for you to pull another cover. Lockjaw and MEH will both have higher draw rates in tokens for quite some time. Since Miles is not top tier, I would lean towards champing either Lockjaw or MEH to avoid future wasted covers. Neither one is very strong, but I like Hulk slightly more and he will be in tokens longer, so I would probably champ him first.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Eventually you will want them all champed, and you may be able to pull all 3 off in time. It will probably require a lot of playing and possibly selling some maxed 2*s if you have them.
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So, MEHulk? And sell the Miles. Because the others are more likely to pop up. Thanks board. 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you know about how much ISO you earn each day? You'll have 13 days to champ MEHulk, which might be enough for you to earn the ISO needed. In which case, I'd recommend you champ Lockjaw right now, and then earn ISO to champ MEHulk. 

However, if you want to use a champed MEHulk in the upcoming PVE event where he's an essential, then ignore what I said above and champ him first. You may still be able to champ Lockjaw if you have any maxed 2*s you can sell.