Return to... Training Grounds... Again

Options
2»

Comments

• ShawnP1
    ShawnP1 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    There definitely needs to be seperate training grounds. fighting Kothmakrul gets old fast. I just want my runes, crystals, and to test my decks not to repeatedly bash my face against a brick wall.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ShawnP1 said:
    There definitely needs to be seperate training grounds. fighting Kothmakrul gets old fast. I just want my runes, crystals, and to test my decks not to repeatedly bash my face against a brick wall.
    eeek, that sucks.

trade you for my usual...green ramp-cycling Kiora (~30-40% of the time equipped with Omniloop).  ;)
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ShawnP1 said:
    eeek, that sucks.

trade you for my usual...green ramp-cycling Kiora (~30-40% of the time equipped with Omniloop).  ;)

Which won't go away with standard...
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Playing Across Ixalan, with its regenerating nodes, low entry fee, and generous reward structure, is essentially the Standard Training Ground we've wanted.
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    madwren said:
    Playing Across Ixalan, with its regenerating nodes, low entry fee, and generous reward structure, is essentially the Standard Training Ground we've wanted.
    I totally agree.  I do my deck testing here.
  • asm0deus
    asm0deus Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    I might be the only one here who is ok the way it is. Being able to beat a "legacy" deck consistently using standard cards actually lets me know my deck is prepared to face other standard decks. 
  • Furordraco
    Furordraco Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    An endless just training mode with no rewards for standard shouldn't be such a hard thing to implement. And no, across ixalan is an event. I lost while playing and 3 losses and you're out. So no it's not a testing ground as you can't play it endlessly and remain dry without rewards. Although it's still the best event around at the moment
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Actually it refreshes after 2 hours.  You have more chances.

But I get your point.  Wish TG was more like AI.
  • Furordraco
    Furordraco Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It does @Gilesclone ? My bad then :D
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would like to see two separate training grounds, one for standard and one for legacy.