3* Deadpool Whale points, where are you at?

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
I have been waiting to post this because I just hit the Deadpool Whale points end game.  Finally I have hit 999,999 for my Whale points.  This makes me think, how others are doing with this.  

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been maxed for basically two years, I think.
    I may have used one superwhale during a Deadpool PVP, but that's about it.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Last check was at about 500k building back to 650K+ after using a bunch on killing off Apocalypse during his boss event.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure the next time I use him he'll be topped off 999,XXX.  Like bow, I never use whales anymore.  Did recently though (a team-up I believe) and so had to rebuild that one cast and realized during yesterday's DDQ that one more would do it.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I managed to get back up to 999 999 today. Been there before but have used the mega option now and then. I try to use D3adpool in the DDQ each day to make sure I get the daily points.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn’t use DP for the longest time on DPD, no idea why.  The last time I used a Whale was during a PVE event, yes PVE.  It was a wave node and I cleared it with seconds to go before end of sub.
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Been at 999,999 since around somewhere in 2016.  Haven't used super whales so that number has stayed the same.
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    When DDQ started I used DP every day so I could max out the points. I have no idea how long its been but it wasn't too long after DDQ started.

I have been keeping a Whales Whale Whales set of tus for when I have a one cover 5* for the cl9 5e. Haven't had to use it yet.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    When DDQ started I used DP every day so I could max out the points. I have no idea how long its been but it wasn't too long after DDQ started.

I have been keeping a Whales Whale Whales set of tus for when I have a one cover 5* for the cl9 5e. Haven't had to use it yet.
    Same plan.  I did use one during one of the first 5* essential runs.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Both my main and alt accounts hit 999999 a while back. :) 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Both my main and alt accounts hit 999999 a while back. :) 
    That is a lot of Deadpool usage!
  • LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    I sometimes use it at the end of a versus event for some quick push against teams I wouldn't normally beat
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maxed em too, not too long ago. Rarely ever use them, most recently when a bad cascade in PVP almost destroyed my odds in a match that shouldve been pretty winnable. Other than that, I sometimes use them in matches vs opponent with a lot of HP i don't feel like grinding through, for example when visiting SCL9 in PVE.
  • dadows
    dadows Posts: 59 Match Maker
    is there a way to check your points other than using him?
  • LeaveMyCookies
    LeaveMyCookies Posts: 62 Match Maker
    dadows said:
    is there a way to check your points other than using him?
    As far as I know there's not
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I sometimes use it at the end of a versus event for some quick push against teams I wouldn't normally beat
    Same, but to beat a team under the clock instead of one I couldn't otherwise beat.

I'm a little over 100K at the moment.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    About 50k now. I used it twice before. One of it was used against Kingpin in the Wakanda PvE because my Black Panther was simply too weak. I used another one on an opposing team in a PvP whose level (370+) is about twice of mine (170).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit the max coins by using him for every DDQ for a while. When I hit the max I suddenly realised my 4* roster was mighty enough that I didn't need Whales to win difficult fights any more.
    Then they changed PvE so there was no more scaling.
    Then I got 5*s.

Soooo...I don't need to ever spend them.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm am on the cusp of maxing them out, a few more days of Ddq should see me there.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I use them occasionally on the SL9 5* essential.  Some of those get awful tough when you don’t have a great 5* roster.

To me they are like boosts and TU’s.  They can help, eventually you lose them if you don’t use them (because you can only hold so much), but I still don’t use them as often as I should.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    I use them occasionally on the toughest fights, but as of a couple days ago was back up to maxed.