Best 3* partners for america chavez

Just champed her and i'm looking for the best 3* to play with her. Any ideas?

Comments

• STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Im40 and scarlett witch come to mind.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    I'd suggest anyone who is good at generating AP/cascades, especially cascades.  I'm unsold on IM40, not because he's not great but because there are so many other good ways to win a game with him once you get a recharge off.  I think he'll get Chavez's crit tile generation going slower than some others, and she'll make use of his AP slower than some others as well, compared to say Peggy Carter or Iceman who can pretty much down or stun the entire team once a recharge goes off.

Suggestions (in roughly decreasing order of utility):
    Magneto
    Loki
    Storm
    Iron Fist

I particularly like the Loki and Magneto ideas because not only can they quickly generate a lot of AP across multiple colors, but they can also provide board shake to cascade off her crit tiles once they start popping out.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Anyone who can swing the ap tide/match 4 tide in your favor would work.  Kamala, LThor, Scarlet Witch, Loki, Cmags, GSBW, 3Clops, Fist, Mystique, Mohawk, Hood, 3SL all have powers that create AP, board shake or Hood AP drain to take advantage of America Chavez power set.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Quicksilver and Switch. Full rainbow but no active blue, red, or yellow. Both help make match 4*s.
    Cyclops and Dr Doom. Both can make lots of ap and matches, while having strong expensive powers.

• MarcusGraves
    MarcusGraves Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    I've had the most success pairing her with Hood, it's just a shame that Hood's HP value has never been updated for the players (no PvE HP increases for him please) and he can shatter like glass after 1 ability going off on him

I've had the most fun so far with those 2 +  5/5/3 Mockingbird if you ever get her done.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    I completely forgot Hood.  that's definitely a good one to get her crit generation going quickly.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Ideally, you want characters with passive abilities so you can hoard instead of spending AP.
    I would either go with a nice tile synergy team like Blade/Daken + Falcon or cascade generators like Quicksilver/Loki (in a pinch, Hulk).