Angel's Embrace Deckbuilding Thread

bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
This week we will see the return of the Angel's Embrace event. 

Much like holiday showdown, this event includes no block restrictions and is supercharged. 

However, we are limited to only Red PW --

Last year we saw some great, creative interpretations of both the angels and Valentines themes -- I would love to see something beyond HUF deploy or Koth stomp decks, so what can you come up with?

Comments

• Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2018
    Here is a first draft for monowhite angels.

Every card features an angel :)

Bruna
    Gisela
    Linvala
    Angel of sanctions
    Angel of invention
    Appeal to authority
    Iona's blessing
    Angelic guft
    Angels tomb
    Empty throne

On theme alternative: gift  -> wrath of god/avacyns judgement
  • Shirikawa
    Shirikawa Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    All about the (Dark) Angels and the dark side of a relationship:jealousy, insecurity, ex-partners, betrayal, rivals nd the bitter end .)

• Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Theme: Angels & Demons 
    Is it an Act of Treason to Turn Against your lover?  Perhaps, when it leads to a Glorious End.

Yet, I've lost every match so far to KOTH SMASH! and the werewolf lady all up in a Huff.
    Love hurts...

• Coilbox
    Coilbox Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    The dance of eternity:

This is one of the most fun decks i ever played. I use it in every event im allowed, and hey! Its red, so why not trying it on this event with supercharged nodes?

It has a very high victory rate (i play more than 50 training grounds every day testing stuff), and its just great to see it in action. Its for a lvl 60 Bolas.
    As soon as you have the propper supports on the table (harness and swarm intelligence) its a constant dance of free spells, damage, healing and removers.

Feel free to give it a go if you have the cards and enjoy!

https://ibb.co/nC5ZAn
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Its valentines day, are you hoping to get a little booty?

These girls are ready to show you a jolly good time;

Kari-zev
    Lannary Storm
    Deadeye plunderers
    Depths of desire
    Contract killing
    Tamiyo's journal
    Pirates prize
    As foretold
    New perspectives
    Pyramid of the pantheon

• EldrosKandar
    EldrosKandar Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    bken1234 said:
    Last year we saw some great, creative interpretations of both the angels and Valentines themes -- I would love to see something beyond HUF deploy or Koth stomp decks, so what can you come up with?
    Do HUF Approach and Samut Stomp work as creative enough? *Dodges flying pitchfork* Okay, okay... I'll see myself out.