Deadpool Xforce X-Enforcer tiles not generating

OneLungDave
OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
Just finished a PvP match with my 5/5/3  lvl 282 DP xforce/C4rol/R4G against a typical lvl 280~ Medusa/Grocket squad. First match I made was by C4rol. AI's first turn had a two match cascade and Medusa's Entanglement tile all do ~1800 damage a piece. More than enough required to proc 3 X-Enforcer tiles. Yet none were created. 

Wasted 3 health packs for 42 sim points. Very bad ROI.

EDIT: Fixed title and admitted my stupidity. 

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Title says Countdown for What but you clearly meant X-Enforcer. Is it possible that there were there no available black tiles on the board where the CDs could spawn? With two R&Gs plus Medusa in the match, it's possible.
  • OneLungDave
    OneLungDave Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Yup, I definitely screwed up the title. 

There were black tiles available after the first round of turns. And every subsequent turn after that. 

I'm gonna try the same thing with RH after lunch to see if his Seeing Red procs against the unending wave of Medusa/Grockmora I'm seeing in PvP. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Huh. I had something similar happen with Life of the Party last night as well. Several hits well over his threshold, on a character with an order of magnitude less health than him, and he just sat in the back.