Are you still spending?

Crnch73
Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
edited February 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
so this isn’t a witch hunt or an indictment of anyone who is or isn’t spending. Obviously there are plenty of people who are still spending money in this game. But I’m just looking to see what the division is on the forums. 

Personally I have stopped spending money on the game. I continue to play but I just can’t bring myself to open my wallet to people who don’t seem to have my (or others’) best interest at heart. That’s just my personal opinion. 

Are you still spending? 64 votes

No, I never did
14%
Punter1NajboljiTiggidaHendrossOneLungDavesandalsnopantshunky_funkyThaRoadWarriorXax 9 votes
No, not until they implement better changes/fixes
18%
Jonny1PunchabmorazdivounePiro_plockThe rockettDyingLegenddave7099Jabrony_GeoffCrnch73LifeofAgonyMrKotletNotBAMF 12 votes
Yes, but only on big sales
14%
afsplatIridiousZommyGDaesthetocystNorinthbrollBubba3210bonesTeam_Jacob 9 votes
Yes, but only minimally to get the extra intercepts rewards
39%
KolencesinnerjflContinuedClockDartmaster01chris0001fmftintsteakleatherBlindman13udonomefooNick441234MrCroaker64CalnexinSlothkinswaywrethMr Baconkrak0InfectiousYawnbigsmoothvinsensualdramatist 25 votes
Yes, i want to keep financially supporting the game
14%
rixmithPinko_McFlyrdvargas1thisoneevade420BlackWidow70Pants1000PenniesForEveryoneAlexNapalm 9 votes

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    $2/month for intercepts,  paid by Google rewards
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2018
    No, I haven't spent any money since they went back to points-based PVP. Not spending any money until they fix PVP progression rewards somehow/one way or another. I miss the VIP and the intercepts, but I guess this is my stupid hill to die on.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    No, I never did
    I put no, but my total 3yr spend is around $50
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Absolutely not . Can’t even Spend $2 on this game without cringing . Make some big changes and fixes I’ll reconsider spending more.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Yes, I enjoy the game. I do get burned out on it sometimes but that's down to how I choose to play.

Game has problems, but for the most part I enjoy it.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I've been paying for VIP almost since it was introduced. I started to avoid the ads, then kept going when they removed the ads because I liked the extra daily bonuses. 
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, I'm part of the problem.  Seems no amount of tomfoolery from the devs is able to get me to stop playing or spending.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I’m spending $2/month for the intercepts, and I’m happy to support the game.  I chose this option in the poll because it sounded more positive.  Sure there are changes I’d like to see, but I don’t have any major complaints.  I didn’t slow down from bigger spending to only intercepts, this is the most I’ve ever spent. :)
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    "Other". I used to spend but stopped fairly recently. The changes, good or bad, don't matter anymore. I've went casual enough to the point that I play matches here or there when I feel like it. 

I never actually meant to jump off the hamster wheel, but I feel much better now that it naturally happened.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    ***The thread has been closed as the poll choices do no align up with the proper poll protocol set forth in the rules (equal positive/negatives and at least one neutral). Once a new poll thread that fits within the confines of the rules is created, I will merge the 2 threads to keep this part of the discussion intact.***
This discussion has been closed.