A thank you

thisone
thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
Well, I have to say I really like boss events. At the start of the year, in "the what would you like this year" thread, I indicated I'd like more regular boss events. Not only that, but I'd like to see older events, like Galactus and Civil War. And here we are in February and I am very pleased to see it happening. 

So, yes a big thank you. And looking forward to more of our hopes being realised this year :)

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hopefully I get my wish from that thread too:
    Better reward stricture and/or SCLs

There's no reason personal progression should have a 2* character and no 4* character.

That being said it's been a year since the last run of Civil War, at that point my alliance cleared rounds 8/3, maybe this year we can 8/6 or better and end up with an a lot more 4* covers.  We'll see.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    My wish was Kate Bishop covers so I can finally champ her.. maybe mine will come true too!
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    And I wished for a pony! Sigh. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boss events are fun but I do hate the lack of iso that comes from missing regular PVE. I have a Kraven to champ! *shudder*
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I just hate the lost playtime when we clear a round without knocking down the boss. I'm sitting out PvP for the moment, so waiting hours between PvEs leaves me with nothing to do but interact with my family and *shudder* pay attention to the world around me.