Sentry Fighters

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
Do Sentry Fighters have the best passive? I don't even mean of goons. Do they have the best passive of all characters? Swarm just destroying a small column is so good against special tiles down there and so good for cascades. Maybe paired with relentless makes it even better because you want to get rid of the Sentry's specials, but if you get rid of too many, the Sentry creates cascades galore!

What do you think?

Comments

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not as good as passively generating AP and destroying enemy AP, methinks.
    sorry couldn't resist.
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
    Haha, true, true.

Maybe we should give Sentry Flyers that passive too............
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    The Fighters are the "green" ones? Yeah, those are the ones I target first because of Swarm. 
  • AionTeleos
    AionTeleos Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    It's funny--the Flyers have actually gotten more powerful as they've aged. Special tiles are a much larger part of the game than they were when the Ultron goons were first introduced. It used to be that it was just the Cascades and the frustration of seeing desired matches destroyed that made them irritating to fight.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate the green fighters, they make my head hurt :D
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    I am tempted to agree with this. Every time I play against those green sentries I am amazed at how many cascades they get, it would almost be worthy of some tin foil applied to the general head area...

Not to take away from the Core Meltdown ones generating crits, once those get rolling...
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    qandols said:
    I hate the green fighters, they make my head hurt :D
    This. They make me nauseated too whenever I play. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Sentries themselves gave me way more trouble than the Hazards did. Tho having the Royal Shield tiles flip Protects to the Gunners was a particularly annoying synergy.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Sentry are disruptive and deal a lot of damage due to their cascade into a critical frequently. 6 of my characters were knocked out today when it cascades into a critical tile that led to another 2 critical tiles. This happened twice consecutively. I

That's why I bring 1* BW along if I were to see group of threes next time.
  • Lordwd
    Lordwd Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hawkeye 3*, Medusa + any other = tons of AP because of all the specials they drop
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Ultron Prime is the worst of them.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    The free board shake is rather ridiculous when you consider just how much the devs over-value it for players. Something like X-Force's green does stupidly minuscule damage because it can shake up the board. Bleh.