Add your name to vote a reset of Oscorp Heroic.

Simply say signed
No discussion. I just want an easy head count.
It may mean nothing, but it is better than doing nothing.

Comments

• Signed.....
  • Event barely started. Reset the event. Give out free hot dogs and beer. Signed
  • Signed and sealed..!
  • Signed!!! Hear us devs!
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Signed...................
  • signed up for the reset to happen
  • Add my name to it
  • Demiurge please
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ giff reset.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    signed.

----
  • +1 5 chars
  • Signed.

icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sorry for being ignorant, but what exactly is the problem? As far as I can tell, rubberbanding is broken as I hardly get any points despite being on a low rank. I tried to looks through the heroic discussion but with 20 pages it's kinde hard to find a post stating what's wrong.
  • blaveMPQ wrote:
    Sorry for being ignorant, but what exactly is the problem? As far as I can tell, rubberbanding is broken as I hardly get any points despite being on a low rank. I tried to looks through the heroic discussion but with 20 pages it's kinde hard to find a post stating what's wrong.

They screwed up early point distribution (too much points) and solved it by reducing point gain, so now people who didnt grin in first few hours are locked from getting decent placement if they joined early subs. And Aliances placements are same.

Signed.
  • OK, thanks for the info!

Also:

Signed!
  • X

(Thinking what the grind to catch back up to top 100 will do to my scaling I cannot even sign my own name icon_evil.gif )
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm actually fine in my individual bracket, but yeah, a reset is really necessary for alliance fairness
  • Signed. But please fix rubberbanding (currently not working properly) before restarting event
  • Add me to the list.
  • Signed....
  • Signed....