Hazard/“Neutral”/Env tile suggestion

Options
furbear00000
furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
I don’t enjoy how opposing team friendly these tiles are. They always resolve on the opposing teams turn and usually benefit them. Wether it’s from draining our AP, dealing cascade damage or giving the other team free AP, they’re very one sided. Why are HAMMER goons immune from a collapsing mine shaft?

My suggestion: on whoever’s teams turn these tiles drop on, they benefit and resolve on the other teams turn. 

So if they appear during the AI’s turn, they resolve on the players turn, cascade damage affects the AI and any resulting AP gained is for the player. 

Makes sense?

Comments

• greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The collapsing mine shaft tiles are colored gray, which I understood to be neutral. They are anything but neutral, and are FAR worse than Hood! I was thinking fond thoughts of doing bodily harm to the developer who came up with this idea (not seriously, mind you). Fight after fight, I would not be able to fire off any of my powers because of the ap steal. There were often 4 unmatchable collapsing mine tiles on at the same time. If it hadn't been for the fact that I have decent 5* characters at lvl 420, these nodes would have lasted another half hour. As it was, today was the LONGEST clear I have ever had since pre-5* days. 
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The collapsing mine shaft tiles are colored gray, which I understood to be neutral. They are anything but neutral, and are FAR worse than Hood! I was thinking fond thoughts of doing bodily harm to the developer who came up with this idea (not seriously, mind you). Fight after fight, I would not be able to fire off any of my powers because of the ap steal. There were often 4 unmatchable collapsing mine tiles on at the same time. If it hadn't been for the fact that I have decent 5* characters at lvl 420, these nodes would have lasted another half hour. As it was, today was the LONGEST clear I have ever had since pre-5* days. 
    This threads purpose is primarily for the betterment of the game, hence why it’s in the suggestion section. There are countless other threads in other sections to vent in. 

So, please, let’s be constructive here and offer ideas to make things right. 
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    furbear, this forum is called "suggestions and feedback." What I am describing is not a bug or a technical issue. It belongs in this forum. What is more, I would think that someone reading it would see the implied constructive suggestion: get rid of the collapsing mine tiles!