Character Selection Screen

Options
Add more character tiles to the character selection screen. There are currently 8 tiles to every page and having to scroll through every page really takes away from the possible team combinations. 
Move the character’s art(characters selected) lower and add more character tiles; there is plenty of open space near their feet. 
Oh and possibly numbering the three characters selected would definitely help out the new player joining the game. I never really knew who was in front of the battle when starting a match, this knowledge really helps.
#1 character in middle
#2 character on screen right
#3 character on screen left

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It would also be nice to have the three stripes for each character's powers visible in the thumbnails. It can be a real chore when you're having to use characters you don't normally and you're trying to fill out a rainbow team, or figure out who can tank for who.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Agreed, it would be such an easy and great update. 
  • Halleck
    Halleck Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'll 2nd (or 3rd?) this. There's multiple details and ways those details could be addressed, but as a general issue the selection screen sorely needs attention. Now that AP bars can be permanently seen (on mobile devices), I think the selection screen is the new Number 1 UI issue. Both with the more numerous characters and their more complex powers, it hasn't grown to support the rest of the game.
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    Options
    sorting of some kind would really help too.  
    level sorting is default.  But levels change all the time, and get boosted out of order. 

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Filtering by *, alphabetically and colours would be good as well. Instead of scrolling about 20 times to the last page, using filtering would be faster.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can we get a confirmation that the Devs are reading these threads, I wonder?
    Does anyone know, or acknowledge that they do check out the player suggestions? (Just Curious)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They stated that they do read the suggestion but they don't really comment on it. It's in the top thread. Probably they are testing out many other suggestions. How big is MPQ's developer/programmer team?