NoP: players starting with more or less charges [Devs Aware]

Options
Sarahschmara
Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
I started NoP with one charge on each node but the leaderboard shows a high score of 101 in my bracket. 

How is this possible?

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @Sarahschmara. Would you mind private messaging me either a screenshot of the leaderboard, or the name of the player that you see with the high score of 101?

Thanks!
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There are people in my bracket with 100+ points already. Did it start yesterday and I missed it somehow? 
  • Matthew
    Matthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just got word that there's apparently some sort of bug. Sarah's got team mates who started with 3 full charges on all nodes. I just looked at my own and I'm in the same boat.
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I take no credit for this, but it is believed that if you joined the event last week, when it had 6 days before starting, you started with 3 nodes full charges
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Matthew said:
    Just got word that there's apparently some sort of bug. Sarah's got team mates who started with 3 full charges on all nodes. I just looked at my own and I'm in the same boat.
    Thank you for officially backing me up on the forums... it IS weird!
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2018
    Options
    This bug is the second time that happens. It is as Krishna said if you have joined the event a week ago you would have started with 3 charges.

In my bracket it seems to be a lot of people that has started with 3 charges as I have done .
  • FeralSkald
    FeralSkald Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When NoP appeared yesterday it showed me as already joined. 3 charges per node, played not thinking anything of it. Then some coalition members pointed out they only had one charge. Leaderboard reflects a lot of variation as well.

Hope that helps, and yes I joined it last week when it double appeared. I don't mind having my score altered or receiving no rewards, I just play it for fun.

Thanks

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hi everyone, the event's configurations are:

- All players start with 1 charge

- Max: 3 charges

- Cooldown: 8hs

We have looked into this issue, and believe that there was some kind of conflict, because of the second NoP event Opt-In being available at the same time as the NoP event of that week was already ongoing.

We will keep an eye on this event when it will run next time. Please do not hesitate to send us via PM additional information.

Thank you all for playing and we apologize for the inconvenience.