XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

​* new black panther 
* space gem 
* 145 hotfix 

Comments

• JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    --It'll take a miracle for me to win Drax's Crash because I have him at 5/1/5 and only level 70 with no intention of dumping ISO into him at this point.
    -- #ResistPies
    --The exploding tiles were easy to nerf by using Quake and the AP-draining tiles weren't bad. Those switching protect tiles, though, were a pain in the tush.
    --1-star Hawkeye is part of my team for the first node of Deadpool's Daily (along with Iron Man and Storm). I use him for his purple power which can often KO an opponent in one shot.
    --HeroClix has been around for 15 years now. I've been a judge for about 5 years. I even think of MPQ rarity in HeroClix terms: common, uncommon, rare, super rare, and chase.
    --I liked Ray's Lazarus joke. Samurai's Abraham joke was good, too.
    --My vine is just three green 2-star Torch covers because I currently have him at 3/1/5. My current plan is to start putting ISO into my 5-stars. My only fully-cover'd 5-star is Doctor Strange and he's already a Champion but I'm looking forward to increasing the health & damage of many other 5-stars including Thanos (2/3/4) and Peter Parker (4/2/5).
    --Reward of the Week: Another Bag-Man which brings him to level 143. *Almost* there!
    --Thanks for the Brothers Prob plug. It was my pleasure to plug you guys when we recorded our first episode since joining the network.
    --I listened to Star Wars Minute for several episodes but grew bored with the concept.