Robbie Reyes in Packs

VoltaicDuke
VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
when does Robbie enter packs?  Tuesday/Wednesday?  I have a mini hoard with his name on it.

Comments

• Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Monday. Two weeks after release store ends as always.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    We really will go through this with every new 5, won't we?
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’m just glad that Kraven and Ghostie will both be in packs simultaneously with a couple days left of SHIELD Training. Looks like I’ll be pulling a lot of my hoard then. 

Hoping for:
    - 3 Kraven to finish Shield Training
    - 3 Chavez (no more red though) to champ her
    - 1 Robbie for Essentials
    - 6 Thor to finish him off.

Super tall order!

I am soooo iso starved. 
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:
    Seriously. I mean, it's not like there's a maintained dedicated thread for this...
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Bowgentle said:
    Seriously. I mean, it's not like there's a maintained dedicated thread for this...
    True, but to be fair, it’s a tough thread to keep an eye out for. The title of the thread looks complicated and can easily be overseen. 
    Maybe a rename of your well kept thread would help out even more.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    0_efx_0 said:
    Bowgentle said:
    True, but to be fair, it’s a tough thread to keep an eye out for. The title of the thread looks complicated and can easily be overseen. 
    Maybe a rename of your well kept thread would help out even more.
    Maybe also cos it's in Tips & Guides, which forumites might not frequent as much as General Discussion. Ah well
  • 0_efx_0
    Is it possible to rename it or possibly copy and paste your own thread with new title?
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Don't know if it's like this for everyone, but for me  that thread is permanently at the top of the recent discussions list: https://forums.d3go.com/index.php?p=/discussions

Not particularly hard to find.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    granne said:
    Don't know if it's like this for everyone, but for me  that thread is permanently at the top of the recent discussions list: https://forums.d3go.com/index.php?p=/discussions

Not particularly hard to find.
    That's a good advice.
    But how do you display this page? I can't find the path to the recent discussions anywhere, what did I miss? :o
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I have it bookmarked. Someone posted the link when we transferred to the new forums, but I've never found a link on-site. I'd be lost without it, to be honest.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    thanks. Those new forums aren't really well designed! :/
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle said:

Well, considering there's no other way to find that information out within the game or even on this forum, can't blame the guy.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 said:
    Is it possible to rename it or possibly copy and paste your own thread with new title?
    Haha that's my own thread. I think the current title is alright, although perhaps there are other titles that would make it clearer or easier to search for. I'm open to suggestions haha
    How about:
    Upcoming 4*/5* Removal and Additions

Sort of similar to how you already have it, just a bit shorter.
  • Blykmyk
    Blykmyk Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:
    Probably....maybe they’d realize changing who is in a pack for one groups is different than another group...but that would just be common sense. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blykmyk said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Probably....maybe they’d realize changing who is in a pack for one groups is different than another group...but that would just be common sense. 
    To be fair, threestars and fourstars get added to token packs at the same time, only fivestars are the outliers.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Blykmyk said:
    Bowgentle said:
    To be fair, threestars and fourstars get added to token packs at the same time, only fivestars are the outliers.
    And none of the information about the process is actually provided officially by the company, in-game or otherwise, as far as I know.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know. If they changed is so that all new characters go into packs 2 weeks after they come out it should be less confusing. It would also sold the SHEILD Training oops character isn’t in packs yet problem
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    I find it endearing the the "this info is so obvious" crowd presumes consistency from these devs.
    I expect them to screw up consistently.
    See: loaner nodes that stay the whole PVE while only giving out one reward.