Latest legend cash in advice

Badgerpie
Badgerpie Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
I currently have Gambit at 12 covers(5/3/5), Thor at 5 coversand no ArchAngel (or Ghost Ride5)

i have circa 52 latest legend covers, 2200 CP

should I cash in now and try and get the last gambit cover or wait until he comes through for 250CP?

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    You'll probably get a usable Gambit with just your 52 LTs, along with some more Thor's and Angels. Depends on how bad you want to get that 13th Gambit and how bad you want to avoid Angel.

It also depends on how much you value classic pulls compared to 1 Gambit cover.
    What is more valuable to you, 12.5 classic pulls (250CP) or that 13th Gambit (250CP).
    If you can answer these questions, you have your answer.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    Badgerpie said:
    I currently have Gambit at 12 covers(5/3/5)
    By my count, that’s 13 covers?
  • Badgerpie
    Badgerpie Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Oops good counting.  :)

youre absolutely right

should have written 5/2/5
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    As long as Gambit is still in Latest Legends tokens (until next week that is...) you can get unuseable fivestar covers exchanged for a useable color for the same character. So if you want Gambit, you should at least open the tokens - all you need is one Gambit cover in any color.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,895 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dang. I was hoping you were at 4 Purple. You will likely get a Purple when the inevitably change Rogues champ rewards to feed Gambit. Could be awhile before you get the right cover in HFH. I’d pull now while CS will still exchange. 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd go for finishing Gambit. He's essential for competitive play, and Archangel, while certainly low tier for a 5*, is still better than a few others (Ock, Banner, Starlord). Plus, if nothing else, you'll need him for essential nodes.
  • kennn712
    kennn712 Posts: 69 Match Maker
    With a 5/2/5 it will all be down to RNG if he goes into classics. I say pull now
  • b4dg3rp13
    b4dg3rp13 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Thanks everyone