Reddit users changing others comments regarding the game

Madroxx
Madroxx Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
I can't be the only one who knows this. I had the nerve to question someone over there who seems to be in good standing in the community next thing I know they have somehow changed not only my comments but also who was I commenting to. Now I have people over there responding to the fake comments. It looks like a whole crew discrediting me. I can deal with that but what is going too far is they somehow changed my comment.This cannot be the first time this has happened.

Comments

• Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    What is a Reddit?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    That's unfortunate.  What do you expect anyone here to do about it?
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    I dont frequently go to the subreddit for mpq, so i dont know of any weirdness over there.  

That said, i thought only admins had the ability to edit your comments over there, not mods?  You hear about power tripping mods from time to time in different subs, but i dont recall anyone ever mentioning the ability to change what you wrote.  
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    broll said:
    When I have a problem with people on Twitter, I post about it on Facebook.
    That might violate rule 7, just a heads up.
  • Madroxx
    Madroxx Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    This is **** ****, I'm being called a liar my comments are being changed I'm being called out for spamming just to get some **** attention. This  is **** **** I spent over 3 years of my life playing this god damn game and a gang of **** **** heads is going get away with changing my words. I don't **** with anybody god damn it I offer help when I can
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    broll said:
    When I have a problem with people on Twitter, I post about it on Facebook.
    That might violate rule 7, just a heads up.
    I wasn't intending to troll, I was intending to ask what the point was but in a funnier way.  I modified my original to reflect the original point.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Madroxx said:
    This is tinykitty tinykitty, I'm being called a liar my comments are being changed I'm being called out for spamming just to get some tinykitty attention. This  is tinykitty tinykitty I spent over 3 years of my life playing this god damn game and a gang of tinykitty tinykitty heads is going get away with changing my words. I don't tinykitty with anybody god damn it I offer help when I can
    You're providing like a quarter of the story and literally no one here knows what you're talking about.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Madroxx said:
    This is tinykitty tinykitty, I'm being called a liar my comments are being changed I'm being called out for spamming just to get some tinykitty attention. This  is tinykitty tinykitty I spent over 3 years of my life playing this god damn game and a gang of tinykitty tinykitty heads is going get away with changing my words. I don't tinykitty with anybody god damn it I offer help when I can
    You piqued my curiosity.  I cant really see where your changed comment would be, looking at your post history, the context of responses to responses make sense.

That said, you did post over there 4 times in 9 minutes.  Even the most impartial person would see that as spamming.  If you wanted to have a conversation over there about this, you are going all about this the wrong way, imo.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    are you the dude that asked when the next 3* is coming? because reading your posts over here it makes a lot of sense
  • Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Yeah dude, right or wrong, posting several incoherent rants in a matter of minutes is not helping. If someone is indeed forking with you, you are only making it more fun for them. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,104 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nobody said there was gonna be an MPQ crossover! I feel like we missed part one though.
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Reddit users can't edit your posts, not even mods can do that.  And I seriously doubt an admin cares enough to edit your comments - they would just delete them.
This discussion has been closed.