ISO poll, how much are you getting?

Alfje17
Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
edited February 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Everybody is craving for the purple stuff, but how much ISO are you actually earning a day?
Of course no 2 days are exactly the same, so just average out your earnings and leave comments to say if you're a casual/PvE/PvP player and at what stage of the game you are.

ISO poll, how much are you getting? 124 votes

Less than 1.000 ISO a day.
0%
Jabrony_Geoff 1 vote
Less than 10.000 ISO a day.
2%
zulux21firethorneAndre_Leca_89 3 votes
10 to 20.000 ISO a day.
12%
seshomaTrilateralusazninvasion2000tph_jamesmaguirenumber6LilithtchipleyCrnch73jym010HistamielWumpushunterPalookavilleShintok17AlexNapalmMines 15 votes
20 to 30.000 ISO a day.
20%
Dragon_NexusafsplatYasuruT_REZ5000moss04ZootSaxudonomefooSteellatchMoosePrimeCyberVenom2001MeanderJarvindJohnnyBloodvenyrg72NMANOZDyingLegendturbomooseInfectiousYawnBrigadierbleu 25 votes
30 to 40.000 ISO a day.
29%
ZeiramMRHadronicrixmithatomzedTiggidaBlindman13MrCroaker64whoamimsp2211hopper1979RedLionGoBucsGoMr BaconAlfje17Mjolnirmight2Steve111DarthDeVobonesgenappJPCQ 36 votes
40 to 50.000 ISO a day.
18%
octagon69KolencePunter1GrumpySmurf1002KhartmannDartmaster01DaichesaesthetocystPolarPopBearOver__Flowprofessorplum9Kevmcgevade420jgomes32brollnwahs086Rod5ReecohSTERLING21JJhunky_funky 23 votes
Over 50.000 ISO a day.
10%
CoppsQuebbsterxKOBALTxjreddPiro_plock[Deleted User]QubortBloody_MarvelScreen MonkeygranneVoltaicDuketwistmonkeyPenniesForEveryone 13 votes
I get so much ISO, I don't even count it!
5%
Maceo511BowgentlebeyonderbubThe rockettIl galvanicoOldManWolvsLifeofAgony 7 votes
Why would I earn ISO, I just buy it in bulk!
0%
acescracked 1 vote

Comments

• gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    I don't know how much but I basically get my iso from PVE.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Over 50.000 ISO a day.
    I Think I was able to pull in around 500K ISO the other week. Not sure if it was an aberration, but I am definitely over 50K at least.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    40 to 50.000 ISO a day.
    Last time I measured (Octoberish for a 1 month period) I was averaging 46,036 ISO per day (excluding SR bonus ISO).  If I included SR bonus ISO it was 52,352 (NOTE: This was before the XP change which likely effects this).
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    More than I will ever be able to spend.
    I've lost track.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    20 to 30.000 ISO a day.
    Since I cancelled my vip subscription I get about half what I was getting before 

im about 3-4 million short , that would allow me to level up all my 5*s I only have a few 4*s left  unmaxed so nearly ready for the 5* transition 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    10 to 20.000 ISO a day.
    I think I bring in about this much, but not really sure. Can’t be any more than 20k really. Wish Double Iso was the new normal iso.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Over 50.000 ISO a day.
    Somewhere north of 50k, generally. I have VIP, so bonus rewards account for some of that, but I also play PvE to 7 clears (usually in SCL 8 or 9) and PvP to 900+. I have 44 champed 4*s and I don't hoard, so the champ rewards on those really add up.
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    40 to 50.000 ISO a day.
    I do 40-50 on average.  I have some rare days where I have made 70k+ but those days are rare.
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    DAZ0273 said:
    Not enough.
    I second this vote :)

Seriously, I don't know will have to check one day.  The bulk of my iso comes fro DDQ and PVE.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    I’ve been iso positive versus needs approaching a year now:  I really haven’t paid attention.  I have about a 500k variable between the highest and lowest it gets depending on cover acquisition for new 4/5s.  And that’s now having cut down the amount of Lightning Rounds and General pvp farming.  I basically play pvp for as little as possible to get 1200 and be done.  Simulator to 2k and done.  
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    30 to 40.000 ISO a day.
    I think generally I'm on the higher end of this. I'm not sure if I've quite transitioned to more then 40K per day yet or not. 

However much it is, it ain't enough. I've got 45 4* champs and 9 fully covered 4*s waiting on ISO. The rest of my 4*s have at least 11 covers (except Nico at 9 and Kraven at 3), but all except Kraven are underleveled. Most of my 5*s are still at 255. And I'm trying to stay on top of my 2* farm and develop a 3* one as well.

My shortage is well into the millions, and it's a little demoralizing at times when I realize I'm still probably the better part of a year away from getting on top of all of it. Probably longer than that, once you factor in all the 4*s and 5*s that will continue being released as I'm still trying to play catch up. The fact that the cost of a 4* champ is almost triple that of a 3* champ is ridiculous. That's what bogs down progress the most, in my opinion. 
  • Kevmcg
    Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    40 to 50.000 ISO a day.
    Unless you are a spender, you don't earn much over 50K or more consistently per day in ISO.  By maxing out PVE and PVP events with all covers going to champ rewards, you will be in the 40K - 50K band on average per day.  Some days when PVE and PVP both end, you can make 70K+, when neither end, you will be around 25-30K. Playing LRs a lot adds a good chunk and alliance boss events taketh away. If you are a consistent player, you can plan on 40K per day conservatively to decide what projects to work on over your 14 days before covers expire.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    30 to 40.000 ISO a day.
    I don't know my actual amount, and have not been doing as much LR grinding this last month. But LR ISO + S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank is about an extra 10K to my daily figure once averaged over the week.
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Over 50.000 ISO a day.

If I go hard on LRs, ~70k per day, without LRs it's closer to 60k.

Not that I'm doing much with it (currently sitting on ~2.6m with only OML on 13 covers ready to champ, but no rush to champ him).

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,318 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    30 to 40.000 ISO a day.
    I saved up about 310k in 7 days to champ Kate. That includes 55k from increasing SCL which took me about 9 days. 

***Edit: the boss events really reduce that. Down to about 18k today! Don't really play PvP much***
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    40 to 50.000 ISO a day.
    I just champed AA in about 10ish days, so I probably fall into the 50k+ club, but 40-50k is the safe bet. I play DDQ, 5-7 clears in cl9 Story, 1200+ in cl9 Versus, cl9 Shield Sim when I'm bored and end season 2k+, VIP, and I hoard nothing. I rarely play LR.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    Less than 1.000 ISO a day.
    1 alliance event per month.
    1 PVE per month ( new cover)
    Deadpool daily CP node only and crash of the Titans if I have the required character.
    1 or 2 pvp events per season.
    Shield training when it's available.

I used to crave ISO-8 but not anymore.   :expressionless:
    Working through a period of burnout.

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    20 to 30.000 ISO a day.
    I guessed 20 to 30 but it could easily be higher. I don't really pay attention to how much I get - just whether or not I currently have enough to champ whatever's in the queue. 

It also varies with event rewards - I've logged in to instantly get 15-20k plenty of times.