anybody else have this problem 

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    3 times today, hope it’s not my phone that’s the problem
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 times today, hope it’s not my phone that’s the problem
    It hasn't crashed on me once on my phone and iPad so I think it is indeed your phone.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards
    You could attempt a force quit and restart of the MPQ app, and see if it helps. If it doesn't, a device reboot could also help.
  • PompeyPirate
    PompeyPirate Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Crashes for me too I'm afraid since last update. Generally just after I've made a match, freezes mid effect then moves on a tiny bit more then locks up totally and then ends. Have tried turning iPhone 5S off and on again. Used to crash every now and then (perhaps once a week) but far more frequent now.
    Any fixes likely?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm getting black screen for extended period when bringing up the token stores. Sometimes, it would eventually load after 5-10 mins, other times I just force quit and try again later. very intermittent
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Pongie said:
    I'm getting black screen for extended period when bringing up the token stores. Sometimes, it would eventually load after 5-10 mins, other times I just force quit and try again later. very intermittent
    Yep, same here.
  • Tiggida
    Tiggida Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Try going into your phone settings and forgetting your wifi network and then setting it up again. I've had iPhones for years and sometimes certain apps don't like the existing wifi setting for whatever reason. All other apps will connect fine, but every once in awhile one app seems to not want to connect for whatever reason.  I haven't had to do it for mpq in quite awhile, but I have in the past.