Boosted Roster Changeup

ZeroChill
ZeroChill Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Its time to mix these characters up some. For those who've been playing a long time, we end up seeing the same groups of characters boosted at the same time. It leads to stagnation. Not only that, but let's try to be mindful when the boosted lists get mixed up. Last week we saw Spider-Gwen, Cyclops, Kingpin, and Sandman all boosted (there was omeone else, but I forgot who it was). What do these characters have in common? Lots of yellow. Lots of purple or red. It was impossible not to overlap abilities with those 4's. Often when we see 3* rocket and groot boosted, Storm is right there with them.

Also, the growing number of 4's. There are 62 four star characters (including Dino and Duck - "D&D"). We have five boosted each week with overlapping colors? Let's increase the number of boosted four star characters to be commensurate with the total number of four star characters. We need at least six each week (not including the required characters for PvE events which we've seen a bit of overlap on recently).

Two star characters. I'm past that part of the game, but there are a LOT of players who are still thriving and living in the two-star range. When we have Ms. Marvel as a required character for a PvE, and she's also on the boosted list, that's one fewer two-star characters that a new player can use because they're short one boosted two-star.

TL;DR: Mix up the boosted lists and be mindful of them. It's more fun for everyone.

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    More boosted means fewer consumed health packs. Seems unlikely. 

I also like the way it is. It forces me to use characters I wouldn't otherwise if I had more options. 
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    They could keep the number of boosted characters the same, just mix them up colorwise
  • cameronsch
    cameronsch Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    They should definitely consider all colors of the spectrum.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I’d be okay with more boosted each week and/ or a mixup of the order. I mean it does get mixed up slowly just with new characters being added, but a complete shakeup would be nice even if just once a year. 
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Just a random thought,

It would be cool, for PVE, if they gave us a boosted slot of our choice per event and the more lvls you have you can open up more slots of you your choice.
    example, 
    lvl 1 to 99 get 1 slot
    lvl 100 to 149 get 2 slots
    lvl 150 to whatever gets 3 slots and so on.  

It would be cool if our experience lvls meant a little more in the game.  Lol, it actually takes years of work and grinding to get to lvl 100 and beyond.

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    It would be nice if they just ordered it completely random each cycle