petition to add a 3x 4* to the taco vaults

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
i guess this is only a problem when you've got a developed roster, but i've gone months without a needed 4* cover in the taco vaults. sitting on 350 sweets, and it'd be well over 400 if i didn't use some to get health packs now and again.

why not add a current 3x 4* to the vault to go with the featured 4* and a vintage? no one will complain if there's one less 2* in there...

Comments

• Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    The argument could be that if you pulled those 350 tokens you would get enough 2* to level your 3* to get your 4* and 5* rewards...
  • ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I will sign your petition

Will you sign mine to move DDQ and shield training (when they run it) to the old prologue tab?  And while we're at it, run shield training every week. Re run the previous ones if you have to.  bet a lot more people would make it way further if they ran a Kraven, or Nico or America right now

Can I get a Dilly Dilly?!
  • jredd
    i don't like that argument...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    I think the way you proposed it is meant to benefit you, rather than the community as a whole, apart from those who hoard a lot like you. 

I think you are trying to cover one of the latest 4*, that's why you are proposing this changes
    ?
  • jredd
    I think the way you proposed it is meant to benefit you, rather than the community as a whole, apart from those who hoard a lot like you. 

I think you are trying to cover one of the latest 4*, that's why you are proposing this changes
    ?
    isn't everyone trying to cover/champ their characters? not sure how putting a latest 4* in the taco vaults doesn't benefit everyone.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also in the camp that if you pulled you would have gotten a lot more 4star covers by now just from all the champ rewards.
  • jredd
    covers for characters i've already champed. i'll get those eventually either way.

not sure why this doesn't make more sense to you lads...
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    I would rather they remove 50 of the 2 star covers to drop the total from 300 to 250.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,795 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of the latest all the time would be great but I too am a pointless hoard to 300 guy and empty.

Then again I’m still waiting for them to drop that taco vault change that was going to happen then got pulled. I’ve cleared and almost filled another vault since then.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Adding in at least one cover for each of the 4-stars that are needed for the Behemoth Burrito over the course of those five days would be nice.
  • cameronsch
    cameronsch Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    They would hate to have less tokens bought so I think the healthy balance is what Sam said. There is your instant gateway to more easily score a Latest Legend by winning COT
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    The amount of time between the players feeling like rewards need a buff and devs feeling like rewards need a buff is usually about 8 months.  Check back in October.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Personally, I'd rather see the taco vaults trimmed to 80 rewards than more of anything added.  SHIElD Intercepts made several of the iso rewards seem obsolete, so if the vault only had the Crash of the Titan 4* (plus LT and the 4* hero points and iso rewards), 5 of each of the daily 3*'s and a smattering of 2*'s, health packs, 250 hp and 1,000 iso rewards (at roughly the same ratio as the current vaults) it would seem like a better deal, without being out of line from the event vaults.  
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    The devs had originally planned a change to tacos and we're trying to make it a store, instead of vault. However that change was met with so much antagonism before it even went live, that they decided to keep the original vaults. I think this was at the time of OML nerf?