XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker

* another bundle 
* R145 notes 

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    - wait a minute, prime numbers? Is this the new scheme of the network?
    - If my caluculations are correct, Danny Rand should be correct for the next Crash, who should be the first new one until Sandy at the end of the month
    - Fred the Dragon, like Jerry...the Cowboy
    - If you're bringing a pie to a Super Bowl party, you're doing things wrong
    - Ty Pennington is a phony actor, not a real carpentier, don't be fooled!
    - these bonus packs are getting dangerous
    - Cherry Soda, Pibb XTRA, were they out of Crab Juice?
    - If you are questioning Medusa's exclusion from the alliance top five, VOTE next time, Ian!!!
    - Correct, I am an awkward silence followed by a change the subject
    - Dang, Chloe, you're right re: She-Hulk/Gwenpool (aka the queen) I feel dumb for not remembering that!
    - paradiac with some top level trolling with that ice cream remark
    - Sounds like Craig is way too invested in the phony "sport" of football. Glad I don't have that albatross around my neck
    - and I need way less air time
    - getting boosted Moonie as a team up is my dream
    - my vine is a 14th five star Daredevil cover I just need 32,000 ISO in eight days to champ him
    - my reward of the week was assorted five star Thor and Archie covers...and A BAG-MAN!!!
    - hashtag Secret Wars Lunch Box
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    so 3* she-hulk gives 4* gwenpool because they both break the 4th wall?  Does this confirm that Gwenpool will be the feeder for 5* Kool Aid Man? Oh Yeah!
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Brigby can the next three packs we get be themed around the puzzle warriors 3?

The Casual Ian pack. Covers for the most complicated four stars. Coulson for example.

The Veteran Craig pack. Gives tokens to a special store. This store is different for each person. Only has 4* heroes you have at 13 covers but not champed. Bonus if the pack bundle doesn’t come with ISO.

The Expert Ray pack. Gives “legendary” tokens that only give 5* heroes. Never gives you a useless cover. Comes with 1,000,000 ISO.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    On the Chance the rapper SNL: it had one of the best skits this year - the MSG network Knicks reporter covering the Rangers.  Featuring such gems as "lets do this hockey" and "Turn around so we can see your name. " (Guy turns around to reveal he's wearing a Skjei jersey) "Ok, so that's an S, a K, and a J next to each other,  so that's a nope"
  • Mustache1
    Mustache1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Boo on reviewing 1*s. 
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Options
    #ResistPies
    --Nice TRON reference, program.
    --Welcome back, Featured Character of the Week -eek -eek! I'm glad you're starting with the 1-stars. This will be a good jumping on point for new players.
    --Back when I only kept a single 1-star, Iron Man was it. In my over three years playing the game, I may have used his blue power five times total. So darn expensive! 
    --Now that I have all characters rostered, my 1-star team is Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Storm.
    --Remember when there wasn't a 1-star Spider-Man? I wish, for the sake of new players, that they'd add new 1- and 2-stars. New 2-stars would also be useful for 2-star farmers.
    --Joe is Baldur to your Warriors 3. Samurai is Heimdall. 
    --She-Hulk broke the fourth wall when her comic was written by John Byrne, circa 1990.
    --Both of the purchasable bundles have been great but I could only afford to purchase the first one.
    --Reward of the Week: a cover to bring my Bag-Man to 143!
    --Latest Champion'd character: Nightcrawler.
    --Now appearing on the Soon To Be Named Network: me! If you're interested in the tabletop game HeroClix, check out my teammates & I on the Brothers Prob. SoonToBeNamedNetwork.com