Intervention needed asap!! Tap bug spreading....

Options
Smart80
Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
it started out with a couple bored players, wasting an hour or so, getting an otherwise unattainable advantage over better players. Ok, not the way I think PVE should be fought, but it was just one or two places concerned, so why not let them waste their time..

Nothing to be worried about I guess. But a couple months ago, the bored players started earlier and earlier and the virus had spread to more and more. 

These days, i hear people starting to tap just after their innitial clear... And others feel the need to follow this behaviour as well. That cant be healthy or how top ranks should be intended to be fought over, right?

Before people start to rant about me being jealous and all, dont bother, I rather have a life than top spots... I just feel this is wrong and spoils the fun...

So please fix the tapping bug.
Options:
- Make tapping a negative sum game by simply multiplying points by 10 and keeping same minimum node points, to keep the little damage control option when timing grind wrong
- Remove tapping altogether by locking the node after 7 (or 8 for 48h sub) hits.
- Remove grind altogether and make it all about clear speed. (But would remove bit of tactical fun as well, so not my choice)

I hope this will be seriously considered...

edit: perhaps this is taken more serious, if d3 realizes that Thanos is not needed for tapping?
Tagged: