Instagram Sweepstakes - Win 50 Command Points (2/1/18)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited March 2018 in MPQ General Discussion

Hello - 

The Marvel Puzzle Quest Instagram Sweepstakes is now underway!

Players can win 50 Command Points and a new winner is randomly selected each day (between 2/1 - 2/28/2018)!

All you need to do is post a photo of you with MPQ at your favorite spot or capture a screenshot of your favorite MPQ gameplay moment. Share on Instagram using #MarvelPuzzleQuestSweeps and tag us at @MarvelPuzzleQuest for a chance to win.

Click HERE for more details.

Good Luck!

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    edited February 2018
    It's bad enough I had to create a fake Facebook account (that I have never logged into since making it for MPQ), now they want me to create a fake Instagram account, too?

What's next?  A fake Snapchat account?

**Removed inappropriate content - Ducky
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    This stuff is usually only open to US based players, and I'm geographically challenged so to say...
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    This stuff is usually only open to US based players, and I'm geographically challenged so to say...
    It is US only, says so in the rules... :(
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    sinnerjfl said:
    Dogface said:
    It is US only, says so in the rules... :(
    Ah, but is it contiguous US only?
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    hey @LakeStone
    should i be posting daily? are you daily drawings only from the pics submitted that day or from the collection. Do my chances increase if I post 100 pictures? 

• LakeStone
    hey @LakeStone
    should i be posting daily? are you daily drawings only from the pics submitted that day or from the collection. Do my chances increase if I post 100 pictures? 

You can win 3 times total during the month and only 1 submission per day qualifies.  Each day starts a new list of entries and chance to win.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Now, I don't have Instagram, and if I did I wouldn't have entered this contest, but I don't understand why this is US only. Instagram is a global app and the prize of 50 CP is an in-game currency. I don't see any reasons why a non-US based player couldn't participate.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    Now, I don't have Instagram, and if I did I wouldn't have entered this contest, but I don't understand why this is US only. Instagram is a global app and the prize of 50 CP is an in-game currency. I don't see any reasons why a non-US based player couldn't participate.
    Every additional country adds the possibility of different legal rules for contests.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    LakeStone said:
    hey @LakeStone

You can win 3 times total during the month and only 1 submission per day qualifies.  Each day starts a new list of entries and chance to win.
    So I should post every day to be added to the list daily?
  • LakeStone
    Yes, each day starts fresh.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    edited February 2018
    @LakeStone where are the winners announced?
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    It's US only? So I never had a chance of winning, even though I entered? :-1:
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    Did anyone here win this? With 3 winners a day, someone here had to, right?
  • FinnyMPQ
    FinnyMPQ Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I did not...lol
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Nope. Do you think they lied to us?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw one user in Discord say he won. I posted a number of in game screens on Instagram....no luck.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Did anyone here win this? With 3 winners a day, someone here had to, right?
    I’m pretty sure it was only 1 winner per day. I did win once.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looking at Lakestone’s comment above, it was one winner a day, and a person could win up to 3 times max before being ineligible.