NachoProblem - PvE based alliance official thread (Looking for 1 19/20)

Options
Roland113
Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
edited November 2018 in MPQ Alliances
Hello all, we are a new alliance made up mostly of former members of XFORCE Inc.  

As XForce we hit max progression for all alliance events for a year including this weekend's Galactus Hungers event.  Unfortunately, our founder mostly stopped playing so 13 of us agreed to split and form a new one.  We may get four more to come over from the old alliance when they check chat.

With that being said, we are a casual PvE focussed alliance, in the past we were a top 100 PvE alliance, for the past year we've been top 250.  We ask that you play daily for the ISO and play more seriously during the alliance events.

If you're looking for a good group, come join us.  We need at least three new members, maybe as many as seven.  Drop me a PM or let me know on this thread if you're interested.

Comments

• Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Posting to keep updated on new developments regarding our new alliance. Come one, come all! ;)

• makatak79
    makatak79 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I just applied to join up
  • Roland113
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Thanks Mak, just approved you, welcome to the team.

We are looking to fill five more shots at this point
  • IAmTinyDot
    IAmTinyDot Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just applied to join. 
  • Roland113
    Options
    And with that, we are full at 20.  Thanks everyone!
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    NachoProblem is looking for someone to fill the ranks and help us take on Ultron! Last Civil War event we did 7/8 and 8/8 rounds, so full progression guaranteed! 
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    @Brainzilla: Hey man, we saw your post in the Single Player board, if you're interested we want to recruit you for our alliance.
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    @Dixo, if you're interested, we have a spot open. Mainly PVE, full progression on boss events. I also contacted Brainzilla, but first come, first served.
    Find us in-game if you want to join an Alliance and beat Ultron down tomorrow!
  • Brainzilla
    Brainzilla Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Just requested to join!
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    And with Brainzilla we are back to 20/20! Welcome!
  • Roland113
    Options
    Make sure you tell me how you guys do in Ultron.  Good luck!

• Steel_Colt
    Options
    Will do Roland. ;)
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    Sadly, we've had to drop one of our members for not contributing in the Ultron event. Therefor, we are once more looking for a 20th member. We got full alliance progression on Ultron with 33 hours to spare, with one man short. 
    If you're looking for a fun-loving, relaxed bunch of MPQ crazies, who will kick tiny-kitty especially on boss events, hit us up!
  • Jrlrma
    Jrlrma Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    @Steel Colt

im looking for a new alliance. Im shield lv 46, and got to max solo progression on ultron. Have 10 3*s champed, and Play every day. would love to join up. 
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot to update this post, minutes after posting this we got a 20th member through one of our resident members. I can get back to you if we need another member, if you'd like?
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    Sadly one of our valued members has to cut back on MPQ due to work and personal life. In order to not hold us back he volunteered to step down and make room for a more active player. 
    As such, we are looking for a 20th member.
    Let us know your playstyle, a short description of who you are and what your roster looks like and maybe you will be the newest member of NachoProblem! 
    See posts above to see what we are all about. ;)
  • ThatOneGuyOz
    ThatOneGuyOz Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I’m mainly a PVE player, although I will grind PVP for CP. I always max out progression on PVE events. I have all 3* champed except 2. I have all 4* less 1, 8 are champions. I have all but 4 5*. I have played every day for over 2yrs. No worries here on me holding my own in PVE or Boss events. 

ThatOneGuyOz
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    I’m mainly a PVE player, although I will grind PVP for CP. I always max out progression on PVE events. I have all 3* champed except 2. I have all 4* less 1, 8 are champions. I have all but 4 5*. I have played every day for over 2yrs. No worries here on me holding my own in PVE or Boss events. 

ThatOneGuyOz
    You sound like a great addition to the team, come find us in game and one of our commanders will approve your request. 
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    We are once more looking for a new addition to the Nacho crew.
    Let us know your playstyle, a short description of who you are and what your roster looks like and maybe you will be the newest member of NachoProblem! 
    See posts above to see what we are all about. 

But if you don't want to Taco 'bout it, I'm Nacho friend anymore. 
  • Steel_Colt
    Options
    @Jramjhk
    Let us know if you're interested.