First alliance to beat galactus!!!

2»

Comments

• madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Awesome job fellow Sithlords!

Balance to the force has been returned.

For all those wondering why the heck is somebody posting finishing first in Boss event when there is no prize, I'd like to pass on that we run like a little internal competition within KA to see who will finish first between KA Sith, KA Prime and KA Jedi. We even trash talk and brag. It is A LOT of fun. Last boss event Jedi finished first, the event before that Sith was winner (*beaming :D).

It is purely for bragging rights and trash talking for the next boss, no prize to win. Then again, if you are only interested in winning a prize and not having fun, it would explain why many players are salty all the time.

Welcome to the DARK side :)
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    KA Prime is done now in 3rd. Thanks for letting me mooch, you scary people! 
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    We really need a dual pve or some sort of ultra boss mode after for a challenge/ big risk rewards 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well done Sith!
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just run gauntlet 1 day after the start of this event.  This would give us something to do.   
  • madoctor
    Maybe in R8 the boss should not be limited to only 8 rewards.
  • madoctor
    All hail the Sithlords
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Congrats boys! 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice to see my lot (Oceans 20) mixing with the big boys there. 
  • Nice job.
    On a side note : galactus is a real real joke. I took 0 damage from him in all rounds. Latest turn of death was 3rd.

We really need scl applied to boss fights, for difficulty and rewards
  • Kevin c
    Kevin c Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Don't worry about hitting the boss just go in do a match 3 and retreat it then do the side nodes although with 1/2 health Thor and r4g its only 4 turns til galactus is dead anyway. Those of us that choose to take the rest of the weekend off from galactus gives us more time to farm PvP. 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well Stampcollector is #6 and proud!!

Congrats everyone!
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kevmcg said:
    Congrats to KA Sith and the others close behind. This does highlight (again) an area of dissatisfaction with Boss Events at the higher end. We could all use a break here and there from PVE, but engagement suffers when the rewards dry up with almost 2 days left.
    It is odd that they don't start the next pve sooner, having more of an overlap would be great for anyone who had already finished, anyone where the nodes had scaled too far and weren't going to finish it anyway would also appreciate getting back to a regular event too.
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Hey, great work guys.  That's fantastic - really impressive.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Done with event. First time I was able to do all refreshes

https://imgur.com/gallery/GZSvI
  • SpiderKev
    SpiderKev Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Is the prize a free $2/7cp exploit while D3 looks away and ignores the cheating?
  • Maceo511
    Maceo511 Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Cheating, it was only cheating if you were to say have, circumvented the patch that went through to correct the bug.  I’m sure if that were to of happened, those exploiters would have been rolled back or boxed.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Maceo511 said:
    Cheating, it was only cheating if you were to say have, circumvented the patch that went through to correct the bug.  I’m sure if that were to of happened, those exploiters would have been rolled back or boxed.
    Lolz.  So much lolz.  Those who did exactly what you’re describing were given the heavy handed punishment of a 2 week ban from doing latest 5* swaps.

Rollbacks and boxing basically don’t happen anymore.  Especially if there’s any type of money involved.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please keep all comments on the topic of alliances beating Galactus. Thank you!