So it won't let me open the game 
    Nice
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    evade420 said:
    Update not available for Amazon yet. 
    Nice
    Likewise. It keeps urging me to update, but the update isn't available in the app store.
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Having same problem but was able to update on my iphone.  
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Nice
    Likewise. It keeps urging me to update, but the update isn't available in the app store.
    I'm not 100% sure if this is possible, since I personally have never had to update the game on an Amazon device, but is there a way you can refresh the Amazon storefront?

I know that updates don't appear on newer iOS versions, unless manually refreshing the store, so perhaps that course of action might work with Amazon as well?
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    After updating to R145 I can no longer select a PVP event lower than CL7. The only options available to me are CL7, CL8 and CL9. The description next to CL6 now says Ranks 27 - 64. I have no desire to join CL6 or lower but I don't believe this information was previously communicated. 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2018
    vudu3 said:
    After updating to R145 I can no longer select a PVP event lower than CL7. The only options available to me are CL7, CL8 and CL9. The description next to CL6 now says Ranks 27 - 64. I have no desire to join CL6 or lower but I don't believe this information was previously communicated. 
    This was a change they made at the start of the last season (or between seasons?) . It was announced, but I cannot find the post. Once you hit a certain rank, you have to play at CL7 or higher, but only in PvP. PvE still has all CL open.

Edit:  Found it - https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/69418/soul-gem-season-updates-updated-12-13-17#latest 
    It's burried at the bottom under the Gambit 'nerf' info.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    boo urns, so i had to re install the game on google play because amazon update was not working and now i have to load everything again ... taking forever
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    vudu3 said:
    This was a change they made at the start of the last season (or between seasons?) . It was announced, but I cannot find the post. Once you hit a certain rank, you have to play at CL7 or higher, but only in PvP. PvE still has all CL open.
    Thanks. Not sure how I went almost the entire season without noticing that. 
  • dragonreader
    dragonreader Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Brigby said:
    Nice
    I'm not 100% sure if this is possible, since I personally have never had to update the game on an Amazon device, but is there a way you can refresh the Amazon storefront?

I know that updates don't appear on newer iOS versions, unless manually refreshing the store, so perhaps that course of action might work with Amazon as well?
    Well I went in to try what you suggested but the update was there, so the problem seems to be resolved.  Perhaps  it was just slow to roll out on Kindle.   

• j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    vudu3 said:
    vudu3 said:
    Thanks. Not sure how I went almost the entire season without noticing that. 
    oh no... then they shpuld totally nix win based progression now.  impossible now to get the cp reward for topp 10