Galactus Hungers, Round 4, Hulk node rewards 0 points

JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
When I saw that I got 0 points for beating that node I thought it odd, but was only mildly annoyed, not enough to do anything about it. Then I saw others posting on Reddit about seeing the same bug, and I realized it wasn't just me.

If nodes are rewarding 0 points it's going to make it a little bit harder to hit full progression, for us as individuals, and the Alliance as a whole. I, personally, may only miss out on 2500 points (for example) but my Alliance is missing out on 20 x 2500 or 50,000 points.

Comments

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    Fellow Redditor MunitionsFrenzy asked if my Alliance was close to clearing that round while I was doing that node, and I was. That may explain why I didn't get any points for beating that particular node, because we'd already moved onto the next Round.

Except this still sounds like a bug because the nodes don't reset when you clear a Round, and any nodes you've beaten remain locked. Even that node remained locked but I got no points for it. If beating that node doesn't give my Alliance any points (because we've already cleared that nodes' Round) I should have still got the points for it. That, or if I'm going to get zero points for beating a node at the end of a Round, then the node should have remained unlocked so I could redo it in the next Round and get the points for it then.

Not lock the node and rob me of my points. That's not right.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    One of my alliance mates has done the same number of clears as I have, but somehow has 10k or so more points than I do; I assume he got another shot at Galactus than I did, but who knows if there isn't a general points issue?
  • YegGuy
    YegGuy Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    I didn't find anything about this until this post! The entire last boss battle was full points but all eight rewards had already been won by me. I didnt play the next round thinking i simply played too early. Now I've missed 2 entire boss battles and I gotta say...NOT impressed with this at all