HfH : No preview of next

LavaManLee
LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
Not sure if this is just me but noticed that in the HfH store, I only have C&D right now.  I understand there is no 5* in it because of Galactus but don't they usually preview the next 4*?  With less than two days remaining of C&D, am surprised we aren't seeing the next 4* needed for Crash.

If I missed a post explaining this, my apologies.

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine has had Carnage up next for a couple days now?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, Carnage was confirmed as the next Crash in the Sneak Peek thread.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,104 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mine had carnage but he disappeared this morning leaving only Cloak & Dagger. Not checked since then though.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    My carnage dropped also.  I think the fact that that there is no 5* in there while we're in the boss event is breaking some things.  
  • JarvisJackrabbit
    JarvisJackrabbit Posts: 232 Tile Toppler
    I just checked and have no HFH at all (iOS)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,104 Chairperson of the Boards
    Carnage's crash isn't until 28th - last minute change maybe?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    D3: Attention players. Thank you for participating in our Hero for Hires program. It has been a great success for both us and the players. Unfortunately we are canceling this program to the playerbase effective today. However, if you are a VIP member, you will still have access to this generous offer. Best of luck matchmakers!
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I just checked and have no HFH at all (iOS)
    Could it be that it disappears if you buy said offer?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The team did some investigating, and it would seem that the lack of preview is due to a confluence of events happening. 

The preview shows up when there are two bundles available. The Starter Pack is considered one, however Boss Events do not have a 5-Star bundle associated with it. If the Starter Pack expired, or if you have already purchased it, then there would not be a preview available in Heroes for Hire.

The Carnage bundle is still available, however it is just not visible at the moment. It will become accessible when the next DDQ starts on Sunday at 6am EST, and the preview will start functioning again when the next Story Event starts on Sunday at 7am EST.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    OK that's why.  I was wondering why there were days when I only have 1 HfH and other days, I have 4.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby: do you know if the HfH offer will still possibly include 12-cover characters with a cover "dying on the vine" if it's not displaying at the moment?  I'm one of the iOS players with nothing showing in HfH at the moment and I have two characters with 12 covers and one unusable "6th" hoping to get at least one champed this DDQ cycle or next...

thanks in advance
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    ZootSax said:
    @Brigby: do you know if the HfH offer will still possibly include 12-cover characters with a cover "dying on the vine" if it's not displaying at the moment?  I'm one of the iOS players with nothing showing in HfH at the moment and I have two characters with 12 covers and one unusable "6th" hoping to get at least one champed this DDQ cycle or next...

thanks in advance
    I believe so, I had a 4* Ghost Rider store show up