Tarmogoyfs is recruiting!

Options
Unknown
edited May 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hello all,
This is Spaminal, a command and leader of the Tarmogoyfs. We are attempting to climb the ladder ranks with the help of active and friendly players willing to help others in their quest for success. We are in the middle of the pack as of right now and would like to move closer to the front with your help. In case you haven't guessed it, I would like for our alliance to be as powerful as our name suggests. As a Tarmogoyf is only as strong as those that support it, which in Magic the Gathering terms is pretty doggone good. If you are interested or would like to know more leave a post or send me a pm! Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    Spaminal wrote:
    Hello all,
    This is Spaminal, a command and leader of the Tarmogoyfs. We are attempting to climb the ladder ranks with the help of active and friendly players willing to help others in their quest for success. We are in the middle of the pack as of right now and would like to move closer to the front with your help. In case you haven't guessed it, I would like for our alliance to be as powerful as our name suggests. As a Tarmogoyf is only as strong as those that support it, which in Magic the Gathering terms is pretty doggone good. If you are interested or would like to know more leave a post or send me a pm! Thanks for reading!

Do you only accept rosters with 2* characters?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Meto5000 wrote:

Do you only accept rosters with 2* characters?

Roster isn't all that important I don't think, when it comes to doing well in events. I just ask that you contribute as best you can icon_e_smile.gif