Missing Content (Solved)

Options
Bohica666
Bohica666 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
After finishing the Simulator PVE-event and receiving the rewards, I notice there is no new PVE content available. I have checked to make sure I am running the latest version (144.428771 - 18 jan 2018), I have rebooted my Android device and tried opening the game from the Google Play-store, rather than directly from my phone, but regardless of what I try, the only PVE content I see up, are the Deadpool's Daily and the results page of the Sumulator event. I have checked and mad sure I am running the lastest updated version of Android and turned my phone off and back on, only to find it made no difference; I have no new PVE content available.

Tagged:

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A boss event is starting in 4 hours.

For people in S1 PVE there is a 5 hour gap, yes. This is intentional.
  • Bohica666
    Bohica666 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thanks.

That is what I figured was the case, but unlike previous occasions I don't even see the event page with a "Starts in xx:xx"
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    For some reason, boss events always start on very short notice - the preview won't appear until about 2 hours before the start time.
  • Caprila
    Caprila Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    One of the devs said that since boss events require preparing the servers for increased traffic, they wait until the morning of to queue the boss event in case any problems arise, instead of queueing it up the day before like other events.
  • Bowgentle
    Options
    Caprila said:
    One of the devs said that since boss events require preparing the servers for increased traffic, they wait until the morning of to queue the boss event in case any problems arise, instead of queueing it up the day before like other events.
    Let me guess - Discord? :)