Black Panther Movie

First21
First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
Black Panther is coming out on February what do you think that thay will put anything Black Panther related in the game. Like a new PVE or VS or just a store or will thay even anything at all?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

*shakes magic 8-ball* All signs Point to yes.

The release happens to coincide quite well with the spot for the next new character release, so I assume the next released fourstar will be Black Panther Movie related.

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    My guess is a 4* T'Challa (since he's only 3 and 5) and probably shuri for the 2nd slot?
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll eat my hat if they don't release at least 1 character from the movie: my money is on Killmonger, but I'd much rather have Klaw.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alfje17 said:
    I'll eat my hat if they don't release at least 1 character from the movie: my money is on Killmonger, but I'd much rather have Klaw.
    You didn't happen to win the D3 hat from the contest?  That would be a great video of you eating that hat.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Shuri or Killmonger
  • NuPhoenixX
    NuPhoenixX Posts: 11 Just Dropped In

In the comics, right at the time of Osborn's Dark Reign Suri took over the mantle as the Black Panther while T'challa recovered from his injuries at the hands of Dr.Doom. After that point, both of T'Chaka;s children remained "Black Panther" with Shuri as the traditional super-hero type and T'Challa spending his days as super-scientist dealing with the Incursions. 

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    She's also right in the middle of 3* Dr Doom's cover.

I've been requesting a Shuri Black Panther every time they ask about possible variants. (though I would not object to an MCU version of her with those sweet panther hand-cannon things)
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Be careful about discussing any potential BP material coming to MPQ. I jokingly made a comment about it and now I'm jailed for "Spoiling". Make sense? Nope.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's always a shame that we never got Osborn's Iron Patriot as like a 3* to go alongside Rags and occasionally Sentry to make PVE events a tad more varied.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Alfje17 said:
    You didn't happen to win the D3 hat from the contest?  That would be a great video of you eating that hat.

Didn't get the D3 hat, but no need to eat any as it looks like we'll get at least 1 movie character.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Be careful about discussing any potential BP material coming to MPQ. I jokingly made a comment about it and now I'm jailed for "Spoiling". Make sense? Nope.
    Got some warning but this same thing.. smh
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey, some people didn't know Black Panther was Keyser Soze.