Event Standings?

Options
PriceCzech
PriceCzech Posts: 63 Match Maker
During the last Simulator event, I thought I was in the top 10 (and I was until the last minute) for the regular Simulator. When the awards came, I only managed top 50. Is there a way I can see the standings for my bracket in the Simulator? Managed to make top 5 for Simulator Hard on the last round, but I really thought I'd stay in top 10 for the regular one. Thanks.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    There is no way to see your final PvE standings post-event. You likely got pushed by someone(s) hitting their last minute match to make top 10 themselves.

Also, your screen name is very clever.
  • PriceCzech
    Options
    I figured as much, just thought I could see if it was close, because it probably was.

I appreciate the feedback and the compliment. Thanks.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Just took a look in standings, you ended up 11th in that sub with the person in 10th edging you out by a whole 12 points. So yes, they likely hit the buzzer on their last mission finish.
  • Unknown
    Options
    had the events standing at the end of events been removed ? I didn't see it. At least for recent fatal attraction event.
  • PriceCzech
    Options
    IceIX wrote:
    Just took a look in standings, you ended up 11th in that sub with the person in 10th edging you out by a whole 12 points. So yes, they likely hit the buzzer on their last mission finish.

Thanks for the response. I figured as much. Is there some sort of site we could access to see the standings in our bracket? I know there are requests going back and forth to the D3 servers, would it be possible to get a simple API to view that information? (I know that may be a closely guarded secret.)