Nightcrawler BAMF count

Options
talleman
talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
Please fix a colour counter on Nightcrawlers BAMF. I can't imagine that its hard to do and it will really help people using Nightcrawler. Now we have to count every single colour to know wich ones the most present on the board and its really annoying. Thank you.

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,260 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From the Nightcrawler thread:

Brigby said:
    Brigby said:
    Can you ask the devs to add an indicator to his Purple? This way we don't have to count tiles to see what basic tiles will be created. They can use the recent Lockjaw as an example. His blue also uses the most color tiles on the board and the ability tells you, so they should be ability to code it.
    Sure thing! I'll pass that feedback along to them, and see if that's something they can include.

Hi Brigby! Any update? More players are starting to champ him and use him more, so an indicator on his Purple would make him much easier to utilize.
    I spoke with the developers, and they've informed me that adding this specific dynamic display requires a significant amount of work to implement, so unfortunately they are unable to work on it at this moment in time. Having said that though, they've added it to a backlog list, and will see if they can revisit it once there is more bandwidth to address it.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It's interesting that's so problematic, because we have other characters with displays that show the most prevalent color on the board. Lockjaw's blue already does it; seems like it wouldn't be too bad to port that, but one assumes they are more familiar with the intricacies of the code.